• twenty two •

Taehyung heard someone scream Run and his feet followed the order, he broke into a sprint but everyone knew it was useless. The bikes neared and bullets came showering down on them. Three bikes overtook them and halted in front of them, blocking their way.

The boys stopped, almost colliding into each other. The bikes circled them and the guys on the bikes got off.

"Hello there!" The guy with red hair spoke.
"Who are you?!" Hoseok growled as he glared at each and every one of them.
"Easy man easy" The guy said with a smirk,"I'm Taemin"

"Pleasure to see you" Taehyung said and rolled his eyes, voice dripping from pure sarcasm.
"Aish so sarcastic" Taemin sneered and loaded his gun, fixing his eyes at Taehyung. The grey head stood calmly with arms crossed his chest and stance idle and lazy.

"Born Sarcastic..." Taehyung said and rolled his eyes again.
"Business now" Taemin said and glared,"Give me the antidote"

"What antidote??!" Taehyung and Baekhyun said at the same time as if they were hearing it for the first time.

"Stop kidding me V!" Taemin howled,"Give the fuckin antidote! Right now!"

"We don't know what you are talking about" Chanyeol said and looked at Sehun with a confused expression which Sehun returned. They all had known each other for long enough to know when to start putting up a act.

"Argh!" Taemin growled and ran a frustrated hand through his hair. He jerked his chin to one of his man and he grabbed Namjoon and pushed him to knees, the male yelping from surprise. A gun was pointed on his head.

"Leave him!" Seokjin cried and went to help Namjoon but another guy grabbed Seokjin and held him down.

"Grab the soldiers" Taemin said and four guys pointed their guns on the four and pushed them aside. Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi were circled with guns pointed on them.

"Where is the antidote?" Taemin asked calmly and grabbed Taehyung's shirt to tug him forward. The grey head could feel the cold barrel of gun pressed against the back of his head.

"Tell me" Taemin ordered and Taehyung shrugged casually, as if a gun pointed at him was a daily business, which in fact it was.

"Look let's be rational" Taehyung said,"We have NO idea what you are talking about. In fact none of us do"

"Oh please V. Shut up, we know you have the antidote" Taemin snarled, fisting Taehyung's jacket hard.
"Oh man...Look...We know what antidote you are talking about. But it's not with us"

Taemin loosened his grip for a moment and then hardened it again.
"Don't lie" Taemin snarled.
"I'm not" Taehyung said with decency,"Our shifts were changed and we were sent here for patrol instead. Trust me, it is not with us"

Taemin glared at V but the expression of the boy remained unchanged.
"Then where is it?" Taemin asked and let go of the male.

"I have no idea, I'm sorry" Taehyung said. Taemin raised his eyebrow but then waved his hand and his men retrieved the gun.

"Alright" Taemin said and Taehyung smiled.
"Okay then" Taehyung said raising a hand for good bye.
"Bye Taemin" Taehyung said and gave a smile,"We have patrol to do"

Taehyung started walking away and the boys gawked.
"Wait" Taemin said and grabbed Taehyung from his elbow.

"What? Anything else we can help you with?" Taehyung asked and Taemin glared.
"None of you leaves until we have checked all of you" Taemin said and Taehyung gulped.

"Ch-check us?" Taehyung asked with a baffled expression,"Taemin the—mphf"

His words were muffled when Taemin pushed his gun's barrel in Taehyung's mouth, clicking the bullet into his place.

"No more of your sweet seduction" Taemin snarled as he retrieved the gun; Taehyung started to cough as the gun has hit him in the back of his throat,"Boys! Check them"

His men went to the business, patting the boys' uniform to find nothing. Taehyung's body tensed when he felt Taemin's hand slide along his body. He found nothing. His eyes fell on Baekhyun and he lowered his eyes, as Taemin backed off and glared at the other six guys.

Baekhyun was puzzled but then he followed Taehyung's eyes to see a little crack in the road surface.

Taehyung looked up again and Baekhyun got the message. He unhooked the little test tube of filled with clear, white liquid.

He felt the test tube slide from down from his track pants and fall on the ground. Baekhyun gently nudged the tube and it went rolling to Taehyung. The younger pushed the tube into the crack and kept his foot on it, covering it completely.

Taehyung looked up the other boys who were unaware of anything. A guy checked Baekhyun and found nothing, of course.

"They have nothing" The guy announced and Taemin sighed.
"Alright" He said and waved his hand, and his men sat back in their bikes and turned on the ignition.

Taemin gave Taehyung a stink eye and then went to his bike and put on his helmet.

And soon the bikes were driving away.

"Before they become further problems..." Baekhyun said and the four lined with guns held up in position. And before the bikers could muster anything, gun shots filled the air.

Yoongi and Hoseok joined and shot all the men and their bikes went cascading down the road and exploded.

Taehyung stepped away from his position and grabbed the antidote and tossed it to Baekhyun who caught it just in time. And then all four of them were laughing.