• eight •

Blood dripped from V's bottom lip as Mark slapped him hard. Mark gripped him harshly from his jaw and made him look up.

"Answer me" Mark growled and his nail dug harder in V's skin.
"Never" V growled back, his voice deeper and raspy.

Mark ran his fingers through his messed up hair and slapped V again out of agitation. The grey head held back a grunt.

"Alright then" Mark said and pointed a gun at the boys. Currently the boys were in the living area, the place was messed by the three intruders as they tried searching for clues of the antidote.

The boys were kneeling against the wall with the two extra guys pointing guns at them and keeping them down. Mark had tied V down to a chair and was punching and slapping him when he refused to answer.

"—if you refused again, I'll shot one of them" Mark said and loaded the gun, the boys tensed when the barrel pointed at them.

"Don't" V tried to pull up from the chair but the ropes kept him down.
"Then tell me" Mark snarled and V gave him a helpless look.

"Mark I'll tell you but please don't do anything to them" V said, his eyes panicking when Mark loaded the gun. V twisted his wrist against the rope, drawing small cuts along the way.

"Please don't do it" V said, his hand half loose. Mark leaned closer to V's face and smirked,"Too worried, aren't we"

"Mark you fight is with me, they are innocent" V said, his hand almost free but Mark was lost in the male's worry filled eyes. He was glad to see the so called emotionless male finally cowering underneath him.

Jungkook almost was about to throw up with Mark touched V's face and wiped off the blood dripping out his chin.

Suddenly, Mark's body went rigid and his men stared over their shoulders at their suddenly silent boss.

Mark slumped on top of V and before any of the other guys could react, V took out the gun from Mark's holster and shot both the guys in the head and their life less bodies collapsed on the floor.

V kicked off Mark and he fell on the floor a thin cut running along his neck and blood poured out.

V cut off his another rope with a small blade and got up, rubbing his swollen wrist and walking towards the boys to make sure if they were fine.

"Seduction always works" V mumbled to himself and flicked his grey hair away from his eyes as they stuck down from sweat.

Jungkook got up and wrapped his arms around the grey head and breathed in his scent, the perfect combination of soap and metal with a faint hint of spice cologne . V didn't hug him back.

"Thank God you are fine but how did you do it?" Asked Jungkook when he pulled away.

"I carry a blade with me" V said softly and stared at the dead bodies of the three and sighed.

The others got up and gave V a concerned look.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" Asked V and Jimin pointed at his bleeding lip.

"Oh this?" Said V, his fingers touching his lip,"It's alright, this always happens"
"But it can get infected" Seokjin said mono(stream it)tonously.

"It alright" V said and grabbed a tissue and wiped off the blood and tossed the tissue away.

"As you say" Yoongi said and collected their weapons,"But who were they?"

"Can I explain this later?" V asked and the boys gave understandable nods.
"Where to now?" Asked Hoseok.

"In the morning" V said and grabbed some blankets and threw them over the dead bodies to cover them.

"So then?" Asked Namjoon.

"So then sleep" V said and made his way upstairs. The other boys followed him. The house was like any other but lacked the homey feeling. There was barely any decoration and no photos at all.

"There are two rooms" V said and pointed at the two doors leading the bedrooms,"Take the one you prefer"

"Me and Yoongi and Hoseok can share" Namjoon said and the two agreed.
"I can share with Seokjin and Jimin" Jungkook said and they looked at V who simply shrugged.

"Wanna eat something?" He asked and the boys gave eager nods.V unfortunately had only instant ramen but the boys gulped it down in seconds. After that they went to the room and fell into the beds. V said he would sleep in the living area but the boys refused saying it would be bad with three guys dead there.

So here he was stuffed between Yoongi and Hoseok. V couldn't actually sleep for the whole night, only drifting in and out of the slumber. Hoseok was snuggled into him and Yoongi too had a arm draped around his waist. Instead of feeling warm and comfortable, V only winced when they touched his newly formed wounds.

"V.." He heard a voice and looked at Yoongi who was staring at him intensely.
"Yes?" He whispered back.

"Are you alright?" Yoongi asked.
"Hmm" V hummed in agreement and raised a eyebrow at Yoongi who frowned.
"Okay then but sleep" Yoongi whispered and kissed V's forehead, the male tensed under the touch but didn't pushed the older off.
"Night" Yoongi said and then fell asleep, leaving V up for the rest of the night.

***

V couldn't help but grin victoriously at the three bikes that were parked in his garage by Mark and his men and an extra one that was his own. The keys dangling in his fingers.

"Who know how to drive a bike?" Asked V and looked at the boys. Yoongi shrugged and raised his hand to say that he did, Jungkook and Hoseok raised their hands as well and Namjoon gave them a stare.

"One can drive alone and the rest can share" V said and got on his bike and twisted in the key and Jungkook and the others got on the bikes as well. Namjoon got behind Hoseok and Seokjin hopped behind Yoongi, Jimin decided to go with Jungkook. V tossed helmets to everyone and pulled his black one over his head.

V turned the handle and the bike let out a roar. The garbage gate opened and V was the first one to drive out. The bike swerving when he drove fast, the Bike almost tilting down to touch the road. The boys soon followed, the bikes roaring as they kept up with the male.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Bike model for the boys

Bike model for V