• seventeen •

V bite down into the chewy and over roasted meat and sighed when his stomach was finally fed. Chanyeol and Sehun had hunt down a little and got a nice wild cat to feed on. The reaction of Namjoon ant Hoseok was priceless when V had mercilessly shred down it's fur and torn it's limbs apart, with a knife of course. He and the other three had hunt before and it was always fun.

"Gosh good old days" Baekhyun said and nudged Chanyeol and he gave a nod of agreement. Seokjin examined the piece of meat he had got and really thought of going on a fast.

"You can eat this" Sehun said when he saw the hesitation in the male's eyes.
"Are you serious?" Seokjin said,"I rather stay hungry"

And this way Jungkook had got the piece of meat to his pleasure.

***

Seokjin scoffed to himself and his condition, he was hungry. He really was but he had to conserve his ego and decided not to eat and the muscle pig of a guys Jungkook even ate the whole shit.

Seokjin rubbed his cold hands and sighed, white puff making It's way out of his lips. Seokjin covered his growling stomach and groaned. Everyone was asleep and he had said that he would take a first watch and sat a little further away from the camp, where everything was warmer with the fire.

Seokjin sat against the boulder and really thought of the meat now, he should have silently ate that and—wait something smells like berries.

Seokjin's head snapped to the sound of shuffling and saw V standing near him and passed his a hand full of red berries, a little smaller that cherries and of rich red colour, it's looked delicious at least.

"Are they poisonous?" Seokjin asked cause he knew most of the berries that grew in the wild are poisonous. V shook his head and started walking back with a lot difficulty but Seokjin held his wrist just in time and tugged the younger down, who fell with a hiss escaping his lips.

Seokjin could still feel the younger burn from fever and didn't know why was he walking around and collecting berries for the person who resented his skin.

"Why are you up so late?" Asked Seokjin and V shrugged and said,"Couldn't sleep"
"You always seemed to up" Seokjin commented and V let off a small  and silent laugh.

"Yeah I guess so to" He said quitely and then he looked as if he was about to go back and leave Seokjin alone but the older grabbed his arm and held him there.

"Stay" Seokjin said and popped a berry in his mouth, it was a bit sour and a mixture of sweet tint,"I don't want zombies to attack me plus you are warm"

V looked at the older and then gave a nod.
"How did you break your ankle though" Seokjin and V shrugged—
"Fell down the stairs" He said.
"Because of—?" Seokjin asked and V automatically named the youngest.
"Jungkook" And then he froze for a moment and sighed.

"I knew it" Seokjin said,"He is a nuisance"
V gave a small nod, he wasn't sure why Seokjin was talking to him but he wasn't complaining though.

"V I hate your skin alright" Seokjin said finally as if reading the younger's thought,"Me talking to you is just because of the sake of humanity. Don't think that I like you or something"
"I know" was all V had said and looked up at the night sky.

Seokjin gave the younger a discreet look and he silently admitted to himself that V had a handsome face.  The tail of the snake tattoo poked out of his jacket's collar.

"He looked a lot like you" V said out of the blue and Seokjin looked at him with with a weird expression.
"Who looked like me?" He asked and V looked back at Seokjin with a emotion in his eyes that Seokjin couldn't pin point.
"My brother" V said,"He looked a lot like you. He never liked me either"
"We have something in common" Seokjin snickered and V let out a pained laugh and looked away deep into the forest that surrounded them. Seokjin felt a pang of guilt in his chest when he let the words of V sink in his mind and spoke like he was scared of the answer he already knew—
"V why did you say 'looked'?" He asked.

"Cause he's..Cause He's dead" V said, still looking the forest.
"V I'm so so—" Seokjin started but V held his hand up to shut the older.
"Shut up" V ordered and looked into the forest.
"What the heck? I'm tryin—" Seokjin was shut up again when V hissed at him.

"Baek.." V called out slowly and the said guy opened his eyes lazily.
"What are you doing there?" Baekhyun asked but V wasn't listening he got up on his feet with a groan of pain and reached out his guns.

"V?" Seokjin asked as he looked at the younger with a wide eyes.
"Run"
"What?" Seokjin asked.

V answered by firing into the forest and a loud shriek followed.