first meeting

I went to the reception and asked if we could stay here for as long as possible. They said that they had a penthouse, I took it. I had enough spare  money, saved while working at the Studio and the money I got from German for tutoring Violetta. I got from both paid very well.

I avoided German and hid myself behind a wall. A guy walked towards him. German put his phone away and they shook hands. The man took a bunch of papers out of his bag. I approached them so I could hear them, but I still stayed out of sight.

After 7 minutes my mom walked in and I had heard enough, it was just some business meeting. I immediately brought us to the penthouse so my mom wouldn't see German.

'Something wrong Angie?' She asked.

'No, everything is fine, let's go.'

After one hour we unpacked everything.

'I want to know the city.' My mom said. 'Are you coming with me?'

'No, I still have to make some calls because of the Studio. You can go, I will see you with dinner.'

'Okay, be careful.' and she kissed my cheek.

I texted Violetta.

'Hey sweetheart, what is your address? I know your dad isn't home, I come and pick you up. LOVEX'

Texting Violetta made me realise that I should text Pablo too, I wasn't in the mood to call him.

'We arrived safely. We got a penthouse, I am fine. loveyou x.'

I got a happy text back from Violetta with her address. I took a taxi and he drove to her. Olga opened the door.

'MISS ANGIE. OMG. MISS ANGIE.' and she hugged me so tight that I almost couldn't breathe.

'I missed you too, Olga.'

'Aaaaangie.' Violetta bumped so hard into me that I almost fell, she also hugged me.

'Angie.' Ramallo walked in with open arms. He kissed my cheek. 'Welcome.'

'How is he?' I asked.

Ramallo started. 'Not good, I am glad you are here. He almost never leaves his office and Violetta isn't allowed to go outside, sometimes not even her room. We need you.'

'I will bring you all home.' I said.

Olga and Ramallo clapped and Violetta hugged me even harder.

I stayed with Violetta the whole afternoon. I helped here decorating her new room, which was a bit bigger than the one in Buenos Aires. I sang with her and gave her her mother's things. Then we watched the video of the show. I was glad she smiled again. The show brought tears to her eyes too, which gave me tears too.

'I can't believe I missed that.' Violetta said sadly.

'Cami and Fran are missing you a lot. They told me before I left. Did you spoke to them?'

'Yes I did! I am planning on skyping with them tonight, if dad lets me.'

'Then do it when he thinks you are sleeping.'

At that moment a door opened and closed.

'He is home.' Violetta looked at me.

'I was allowed to visit you so he can't send me away.' I said.

'I will go first.' Violetta said.

I heard Violetta walking downstairs.

'You look happier? How was your day?' German kissed her forehead.

'Perfect.'

'And why suddenly that change of mood?'

'Why? Can't I be happy?'

I walked downstairs to intervene.

'Angie...'

German stared at me.

'That is my name.'

Violetta escaped to the kitchen to leave us alone, although I know she, Ramallo and Olga were eavesdropping.

'What are you doing here?"

'Making Violetta happy, not something you managed to do.'

'Don't talk to me like that!' He said with an angry voice, but I didn't care.

'German, can't you see that you are hurting her.' I hold back my tears.

'In life you get hurt, but everything is better than all the lies.'

'You also lied.'

'I did it to protect her.'

'What if I did it to protect what we had?'

I didn't know why I said that, but I did.