Bringing back

The next day I started packing my stuff. Pablo helped me with everything.

'It is only one year, Pablo. Even less, if everything goes well.'

'I will come and visit you soon, the summer is starting and I have to stay at the Studio for 1 more week because of all the arangements with U-mix.'

'I know.'

'I am going to miss you so much.'

'Me too.' and he kissed me.

I broke the kiss 'Will you bring mom and me to the airport?'

'I am, I will be there.' He was still holding me and I never wanted to lose this grip.

Pablo laughed.

'What are you looking at, are you thinking about last night?' Pablo asked with a grin.

'Pablo! No, I mean, yes it was magical but no. I just love you so much.'

'I trust you okay. Do your thing and bring her back.'

'I am going to do my best, he isn't the easiest.'

He laughed.

'Why are you laughing this time?' I asked with a grin.

'I see the old Angie back, the one determined to follow her dreams, although this time it has something to do with her family instead of a music project.'

I smiled.

'I think I am done with everything. I even think I got a plan. First, I have to try to make him reasonable again, so I take Violetta with me now and then outside, and then hoping that one day he will finally realise that singing is what makes her happy. Come on, let's go!'

We went with Pablo's car and we picked up my mom. She had our tickets.

'Angeles!' and she kissed my cheek.

She did the same with Pablo.

'How are you, Pablo?' and then she hugged him.

She loves the fact that Pablo and I are together, she says we are meant to be.

'Good, good.' and Pablo smiled.

'We will see you soon right?' Angelica asked.

'I can't be away from Angie that long.'

'I am so happy she got you, because he is no good.'

'I know.'

I walked away into my mother's away finding her suitcase, I didn't have to hear that stupid convo.

I found it in the livingroom and brought it outside.

'Thank you, honey!' My mom shouted.

We all stepped in and went to the airport.

Mom and I took out our stuff.

'I will leave you two alone! I will be standing in the row for checking-in.' and my mom walked off.

I didn't like kissing in public but I know that Pablo wouldn't care about that rule right now.

He kissed me and he had his hands in my hair. He broke it and hugged me.

'I love you.' he whispered in my ear.

'I love you too. I should go.' I sighed.

'Good luck, and I will be there in a week, don't forget that. Call me when you arrived and keep me posted.'

'You know I will.'

I gave him a last kiss on his cheek and followed my mom's way to the checking-in. I gave Pablo one last look as I walked through the doors.

He waved and I waved back.

-------- time skip ------------

We were about to land.

'I can't believe he did this to her.'

'Me neither but I understand him. He doesn't realise that it hurts him more than Violetta and he should be only paying attention to her.'

German didn't know we were coming, we were free to come tho, and I didn't think Violetta told him that I was planning to come.

'Angeles...'

'What?'

'You are defending him again?'

I gasped at her.

'I am not! You are just misjudged! He really wants Violetta to be happy but he is afraid and he is someone who runs away, although moving to Qatar was pretty selfish because Violetta loved Buenos Aires and the Studio.. but...'

'There are no but's. We will bring her back, away from the selfish idiot.' My mom looked at me very strictly. I looked the other way.

I changed the topic.

'Do we have a hotel yet?' I asked.

'No, I didn't have time for that. We will find one, a plenty will be there.'

When we landed, we took our stuff and went searching for an hotel.

Our cab driver showed us some oppertunities.

We wanted something chique tho, because it was necessarily in a place like this.

My mom was arranging things with the cab driver as I walked in into the hotel...

only as I saw German sitting there in a chair on his phone, what was he doing here? It felt like every feeling inside my body was brought back to life.