One year

He kissed me on the lips and he stayed with me through the rest of the night. The next day a strong smell of omelets woke me up. I went to the kitchen and saw Pablo making a breakfast for me.

'Good morning.' I said smiling.

'Good morning sweetheart.' and he gave a kiss on my cheek.

'You slept well?'

'Pretty much, thanks to you.'

My phone went.

I went back to Pablo's bedroom to take out my phone.

'Who is it?' Pablo asked.

'Violetta.'

I picked up.

'Hey sweety!'

'Angie!' It seemed like she was suddenly happier as she heard my voice.

'How are you doing?'

'I am missing you so much and everyone. Luckily I have piano over here, I am working on a new song.'

'Tell me, how is there.'

'So boring. Dad isn't letting me go anywhere. I wanna get to know the city as soon as possible. Hopefully I find something like The Studio over here. Olga will help me get out of this house. It is like nothing ever changed. Dad is worse then ever.'

'Is that even possible?' That made Violetta laugh.

'I miss mum.'

'Did you take anything from your mum's room?'

'Some things. The most important, her diary, necklace and some of her clothes.'

'You want me to send some other clothes, her parfum, photos?'

'Yes please... Angie... when will I see you?'

That made me think. I needed to be there for her and here I am, I needed to be in Qatar to protect her.. but German.

'Soon.' Pablo's face changed as I said this, without hearing the conversation, it was easily to guess.

I heard someone knocking on Violetta's door and I heard Olga's voice.

'Are you talking to miss Angie? Please let me talk to her!'

Violetta handed the phone over.

'I love you Angie! I talk to you later!' Were Violetta's last words.

'I love you! Olga!' I smiled by hearing Olga's hysterical voice.

'Miss Angie! How is it possible that you couldn't change his mind? We need you over here!'

'He is stubborn and selfish, Olga. The recording didn't work, I hoped that when he heard Violetta singing and recognizing Maria's voice, but no.'

'Which recording?'

'I put one in his bag when we hugged.'

'I didn't see him listen to one. Wait a minute.'

I waited until Olga was back on the phone.

'Is it grey? The recording with white earphones.'

'Yes.'

'It doesn't seem like he listened to it.'

'Aha... that could be the reason he didn't change his mind, I don't think he would have changed his mind anyway.'

'Are you going to move over here?'

'No, I have think about it.. I don't know.'

'He is looking himself up in his office you know.'

'I don't care, he doesn't have any reason to do it, he left, make sure Violetta is okay, well ya? I gotta go.'

'Bye miss Angie!'

'Bye Olga, and give my love to Vilu!'

I hung up.

'Angie. Are you thinking about going there?'

'Pablo. I really don't know. Stop asking, if I know I will let you know. First we got to hurry or we will be late for the Studio.'

'Okay, I am sorry.'

'It is okay.'

We hurried and walked to the Studio. We both said nothing until we passed the street were the Studio is.

'Angie.'

'Yeah.'

'Are you sure you want to try again.. I mean German...'

'Are you trying to change my mind?'

'I just want the best for both of us!'

'I do want to try again, Pablo, I would never try to break your heart for the fun.'

'I know.... so are you ready?' He asked just as we entered the Studio doors.

We walked to the stage as Pablo gathered everyone including Antonio and all the teachers.

Pablo started, Antonio looked nervously. 'Angie has something to tell you.'

I decided to go away for one year, somehow I couldn't stop totally, I would miss this place too much. That means I had one year left, one year to bring back Violetta to here. This is her home, just like mine.