Chapter Two

Everyone rushes out of the college after Jisoo. "Where do you think she is going?"Hobi asks Aisha. "I don't know",comes her reply. "But don't you guys live in the same apartment?"Jimin asks confused. "Yes we do. Well at least we used to",she replies sighing. "What do you mean?"Namjoon asks in concern. "Well..........",she starts rubbing her neck nervously. Jin wraps an arm around her shoulder and asks in a worried voice,"Aisha don't worry. Tell us what happened. We will try our best to help you." "I will tell you later. Let's see where Jisoo is going for now",she replies quickening her pace.

Jisoo, unaware of being followed by her friends, reaches her destination and enter the building. "Why is she going in the hospital?"Jungkook says shocked. "Do you think she has a fever or something?"Taehyung asks uncertainly.
"We should hurry in and go after her before we loose her trail", Namjoon says.

Everyone enters the hospital and Yoongi sees Jisoo turning in a different corridor. "There she is",he points out to others and they rush after her. They see her going into one of the wards in the corridor and quietly tiptoe over to the door of the door. "Don't you think the other people will think of us as stalkers if they see us like this",Jimin points out. Hoseok tries to stop himself from bursting out in laughter after hearing that. "Shush!! Keep quiet you two",Jin scolds them.

Inside the ward Jisoo just entered:

"Hi grandma. How are you now?"Jisoo asks a frail looking, old lady sitting up on the bed. "Jisoo dear, I am okay now but you don't look so well",her grandma replies looking a bit concerned. "I am really well grandma. Don't worry about me",Jisoo replies smiling. "That is good to know",she replies. Her smile is kind and full of warmth and love for her beloved granddaughter. "What did the doctor say grandma?"Jisoo asks again sitting down on the edge of her bed. "Doctor said that I will be better in about a month's time. Then I can go back home",she replies patting Jisoo's head lovingly. "That is a really good news. I am so happy,"she squeals excitedly and hugs her grandma excitedly. She hugs her back and suddenly hears a noise outside the door of the ward. "Jisoo dear I think we might have some visitors. Do you mind seeing who it is?"she says. "Okay",saying that Jisoo stands up and goes to open the door.

No sooner does she open the door, a truckload of people come toppling in from the door and fall on top of each other in a dog pile.

"Ummm

"Ummm......Hi Jisoo", Aisha lying on the top says and waves awkwardly. "What the hell are you guys doing here?",Jisoo says finally recovering from the shock of seeing her friends appear out of nowhere. "We are here to see you",Jin says giving a sheepish grin. "Did you guys follow me here?"she says glaring at them all. "Just as a safety precaution, what will you do if we say yes",Jimin asks. "Then I am gonna beat the shit out of you all for doing that",she replies furiously. "We just stumbled upon you by accident. We will see ourselves out",Taehyung answers hurriedly. Before Jisoo can say anything back they all are out of the room and running towards the reception.

At the hospital reception:

Everyone slumps in the chairs lying in the reception. "She was really mad at us for following her here",Jungkook says. "We didn't do anything wrong exactly",Hoseok says. "Mind explaining the meaning behind that statement",Aisha asks looking towards Hobi. "We followed her only because we were worried about her. That is what Hobi means to say", Yoongi suddenly speaks up startling everyone. "Whoa you have been really quiet all this while Yoongi",Namjoon says. "I almost forgot that Yoongi hyung was here with us", Taehyung says chuckling.

"Aisha weren't you gonna tell us something before?" Jimin looks at her questioningly. "Oh right. What happened to the apartment?" Jin asks again. "We got an eviction notice", Aisha replies resting her head on the back of the couch. "When?"Yoongi asks stiffening suddenly. "It came in the mail this morning. I didn't show it to Jisoo at that time and now I know that I was right in doing that", she replies sighing again. "Why don't you two move in with us?"Hoseok suggests chimming in cheer fully. "What?"everyone says at the same time and stare at Hoseok. "It was just a suggestion. It's okay if you don't wanna do it", Hoseok says getting flustered under everyone's stares. "Actually that is a good idea. We also have extra rooms in our house", Namjoon says thoughtfully. "Well I have to ask Jisoo first. I will tell you after I ask her",she says looking relieved and more cheerful than earlier.

"Wh-", Taehyung starts saying but is cut by a loud scream. "Grandma!!!!!" Everyone sits up straight startled. "Wasn't that-",Jin starts. "Jisoo's scream", Jungkook completes and takes off towards the ward. Everyone rushes after him to Jisoo only to see the doctor rushing in the ward and turning a crying Jisoo out of the room.

___________________________________________

That is all for this chapter. I hope you liked the chapter. I am looking forward to your reviews. Please vote if you like this chapter. Thank you for reading this book.

Sarangheyo guys💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
__________________________________________