t h i r t e e n

IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK AND THANK YOU TO LordOfTheFreaks because of her comment of the prev. chap. i really really appreciate you for commenting and doing all those schnuff i lub u 💗

--

"Luke why are you covered in blood?"

Luke stayed quiet and closed his eyes, running his crimson coloured hand through his blonde hair, the blood tinting it a light brown shade as it dried. He drew in a deep breath and looked at Ashton in the eyes. The emotions running through both boys were evidently seen in their eyes. Luke finally took a step forward and pushed through Ashton, hurriedly going into the kitchen.

Ashton stood there, still shocked of what was happening. He eventually collected himself and found the strength to follow his boyfriend into the kitchen. He found him wiping the blood off with a kitchen towel. He watched as he went to the sink and opened the tap to wet the towel. The liquid swirled down and Luke stared at it not noticing Ashton walking up to him. 

Ashton took the towel from his hand and his snapped up. "Ash.." Luke said trying to hold the towel away. "I can do it. Just go upstairs." "Shut up Luke, It's okay, give me that." Luke hesitantly gave Ashton the towel and leaned on the sink. Ashton wiped his face, arms, hand, crinkling his nose a few times at the smell and sight.

The silence consumed both boys and the few sounds they can hear was each others slow breathing, both scared that if they so much as breathe and let out a breeze of air, the other boy would break. 

Luke watched Ashton as he carefully wiped of all the blood. "Ash.." "Done. Let's go upstairs so you can shower and change or something."

Ashton turned on his heel, keeping a straight face all the time, leaving the towel on the sink and Luke followed behind, watching Ashton's back as they ascended up the stairs and into the bedroom. Luke took clothes from his drawers and tossed his blood-covered ones into the laundy basket and stepping nto the shower with Ashton waiting outside, sitting on the bed.

While waiting, Ashton began to shake. He didn't know why and was trying to ground himself. The moment Luke came out, he notced Ashton and made his way to him not even bothering to close the door to the bathroom.

"Ash? Ash, sshhh it's okay." Luke slowly lay Ashton on the bed and laid down beside him. Ashton snuggled up into him, glad that the blood was off his beloved Luke.

"L-Luke what happened?" Ashton;s voice cracked, realizing he was crying, Luke stroked Ashton's sandy-brown curls while humming relaxing tunes. Luke took in a deep breath and exhaled. Putting a light kiss on Ashton's head, he finally decided to start answering Ashton's questions.

"Y-youu wouldn't believe this but I actually can't remember. The only thing I can recall is walking out the door and into the street for a few blocks. Then everything's black. The next thing I knew I'm stumbling back here covered in blood."

"Wh-what do you mean you don't remember?" Ashton pulled away to look at Luke. He was expecting an expression of a lie, somewhere on his face, in his eyes. But Ashton, himself was surprised when he saw that Luke had a confused expression on, proving he was telling the truth.

"I honestly don't know Ash. I don't know." 

"Y-you couldn't have killed someone, could you?" 

"I d-don't know. I don't know. I don't know." This time Luke bent down to kiss Ashton, tears unvoluntarily flowing out of both boys eyes'. When they pulled away, Luke just watched Ashton as he traced his inked arm and finally getting to that single tattoo.

"You know I've been meaning to ask you the meaning of this from day one but.." Ashton said not finishing as Luke lifted his chin up. 

"à la folie" Luke said to him, his icy-blue eyes once again mesmerizing Ashton the way it did back then. Luke was back. This other Luke is back. Ashton thought. 

"W-what?"

"To insanity." Luke responded a different tone in his voice. He touched Ashton's cheek with his hand caressing it, placing a last open-mouthed kiss on the smaller boy's lips.

 The younger lad remained silent, not knowing what to say.  Luke kissed his forehead lightly as he turned off the light, dimming the room with only the faint moonlight as thier only source of illumination. But in that darkness Ashton swore he could still see his icy blue orbs boring into his soul.

"Go to sleep." Luke said to Ashton wrapping his arms around the smaller boy.

And he did. And the moment Ashton closed his eyes and drifted off, Luke remembered.

--

wow this was rushed. did it seem rushed idek im really really sorry and im really tired and shit so im sorry. but hi im back and i needed to get a chapter up and i love you all thank you so much for all the reads sdjsjcbsbchaus x

~L