s i x

edited 04-28-15
---

Luke reached his house and headed straight for the bathroom. Stripping himself and jumping in the shower he turned on the hot water. He let the warm, calming feeling wash over him as he gripped his hair and leaned against the blue, tiled bathroom wall. He had his eyes closed, breathing slowly as he washed himself. He finished and got out, wrapping himself up with a white towel.

He returned to his room where he just quickly put on clothes which was the closest to his reach and plopped down on his bed. The minute he hit the sheets a rather familiar scent hit him. Ashton's. 

He let Ashton use some of the sheets and blankets so he wouldn't be that uncomfortable on the couch.

He smiled, curling up in the covers, inhaling the boy's scent as if familiarizing every part of him with Ashton's smell. He drew a deep breath and pulled the sheets and pillows closer to him, as if getting Ashton into his system and drifted off to sleep. He closed his eyes, thinking of coming back to Ashton's maybe later, tomorrow or whenever he woke up. Luke fell asleep with soft snores soon filling the empty, quiet house.

**

The mind could only stretch as far as it can and when it's strained, it has to relieve some of its load, it being the heaviest, drastic feelings and emotions that we have felt. Maybe not completely wiping it but temporarily, in the moment, pushes it aside so we can continue making more and more of these reactions.

And that's exactly what how Luke's mind worked.

He woke up feeling as if nothing stressful happened. He falsified his own memories, leaving out the ones in which he threatened a kid.

In which he lost it. 

Remembering nothing of the sort, he walked up to the full-body mirror he had and fixed himself up and decided to go plan his "asking out" Ashton. By 6:30 pm, Luke was all set out and had begun his way back to Ashton's.

Once he arrived, he even smiled at Eric which gave him a big but obviously uneasy smile. He continued on his way to the elevator and in a few moments was by Ashton's door. He knocked three times on the wooden door, anticipating the number "2" to fall off of the door. The door knob turned and cracked open, creaking in the process. He was greeted by a groggy Calum still rubbing on his eyes, possibly just woken up from his "rest".

"Um can I talk to Ashton?" Luke said, scratching the back of his neck and letting out a small smile, a small dimple coming out of his right cheek.

"Oh.. yeah sure. Come in." Calum stepped back to let the blonde in. Not having the feeling to direct the boy around, Calum left to get Ashton and leaving Luke to help himself to the couch.

Luke looked around for the second time like he did this morning and noticed that everything was cleaned up. All the clothes and the food cartons were on the floor no more and the place seemed more inviting.

"L-Luke? Hi?"

Luke turned around to where the shaky voice came from and saw a surprised, looking Ashton.

"Hi." Luke responded, standing up and walking toward him. He put his hands on Ashton's waist and backed him up against the wall; again as if repeating this morning's events just before they left.

"Luke um.." Ashton pushed at Luke's chest obviously trying to push the bigger boy off but to no avail. Luke leaned in closer, just enough for Ashton to hear him whisper.

"Will you go out with me tonight?"

Luke felt Ashton tense up at his question as he moved closer, his chest touching Ashton's and stooping down to put his head on the smaller boy's shoulder.

He could feel Ashton squirming but he held on firmly and nuzzling closer to his neck and putting his arms fully around Ashton's waist basically wrapping the boy up in his arms. Ashton felt his stomach erupting butterflies as he felt Luke's soft hair touch his neck and the tips slightly tickling him on his cheek, the kind where it's like a million really tiny kisses.

"Hm?" Luke mumbled against him, gently pushing him for an answer. This moment was interrupted by Calum clearing his throat, causing Luke to (unwillingly) slowly pull away letting go of Ashton but his left hand still lingering on his waist.

Ashton made eye contact with Calum and the ebony haired boy just responded with a smirk and turned away heading for his room. Closing his door behind, Calum contemplated on whether to stop Ashton or not. He was worried for the blonde but then again Calum thought Ashton looked "bright" for a moment and not his usual dull self and convinced himself that that Ashton deserved to be at least a bit happy and Calum will not be in the way of this. He just lay down on his bed, silently planning on how to kill Luke (of course jokingly) if he hurt his bestfriend or is unable to bring him back unscathed.

Ashton was staring off into space, visibly spacing out thinking of whether he should agree or not. Luke was practically a stranger, a person he barely even knew in just a mere 24 hours more or less. But in those estimated 24 hours, he knew he was feeling different and he knew that Luke and him had a connection. He couldn't deny the effect Luke had on him, how he could make him be paralyzed with a touch, make him weak just not in the knees but it was as if his touch had poison that crawled through his entire body and making him unable to move.

"Ashton?" Luke snapped his fingers in front of Ashton snapping the boy out of his thoughts, making him blink a few times before gently taking Luke's hand from his waist and slowly mde his way to his room, still dazed.

"Y-yeah sure. I'll just go get changed or something. Wait here- I meant on the couch. Yeah you can sit on the couch." Ashton quickened his pace, reaching his room just in time to faintly hear a chuckle coming from Luke.

--

so my wattpad app and the website on my laptop is being a bitch and is not letting me post or something idk maybe it has something to do with my connection sjndjncvdsn

anyways im really sorry if updates are coming slowly and thank you to everyone who's reading this. i appreciate it really and i love you so much

 and incase someone got confused in the future luke can like erase his memories or like he forgets he did those stuff (ya know what im talking about) and yeah smbckjcbns beAR WITH ME

 L.

p.s. everybody pray for my college applications and entrance exams lol jk love u all and ur all perf ok i mean