n i n e

im all kinds of fucked up but thats okay bc its ashton irwin and its okay to be fucked up by ashton irwin

(that sounded inappropriate lol)
edited 04-30-15
---

Ashton woke up in the morning to the smell of bacon being cooked. He took a whiff and stretched out before rolling out of bed. Yes, rolling. He landed with a thud but he groggily got up, took a quick mouthwash and made his to the kitchen rubbing his chest.

"Hey Lucas, good morning." Ashton greeted with a smile and jumping on the counter, leaning down with his hands on both sides. Luke's head snapped up at the name 'Lucas' but quickly shrugged it off as he put down the plate he was holding and went up to Ashton.

"Lucas?" Luke said running his hands through Ashton's hair and leaning in close as if to kiss Ashton in which Ashton leanes in to but instead got a lick on the nose.

"Ew! Luke, what the hell!" Ashton lifted his hand on his nose to wipe it and covered it, glaring at Luke. Luke was in fits of laughter, almost tearing up.

"I'm sorry babe. Here." He peeled off Ashton's hands covering his face and Luke put his hands on Ashton's waist pulling him closer. He stood between Ashton's legs and Ashton wrapped them around his waist. "You better pay that back Lucas."

"Stop calling me Lucas. I dont like that name." He said rather coldly, his tone like he didn't know him, which surprised Ashton a bit.

"O-okay Luke." Ashton had yet to be used to Luke's bipolar issues.

Luke smiled at him and bent down kissing him, Luke's hands slowly travelling from Ashton's waist to his thighs. This made Ashton slightly freeze up and he could feel his face heat up. Luke pulled away and gave him a kiss on the forehead before telling him to go get ready before they have breakfast.

"Okay." Ashton said as he then kissed all over Luke's face before jumping down on the counter in which Luke just responded with a laugh. He went back to what he was doing, following Ashton's figure disappear through the door. Ashton rushed to the drawers pulling out random clothes of Luke's and pulling out random drawers.

He opened one and saw that it was empty except for a cloth which has something wrapped in it. Curiosity got the better of Ashton and he picked it up. He slowly unwrapped the cloth around the hard object and he finally saw what it was he dropped it creating a not so loud noise but Ashton could swear it could be heard from the kitchen. 

"Shit." It took a long time for Ashton to process what he had just discovered and shakily approached the object. He tried to convince himself that it was just an imitation but no matter how Ashton looked at it, he knew it was the real fucking thing.

"Ash? Are you okay?" Luke called in from the kitchen. Ashton picked up the object with trembling hands and put it back to where it was slamming the drawer in. he quickly got in the bathroom and turned on the shower and shouted back to Luke. "Yeah! I just dropped something.", laughing nervously at the end.

Luke didn't reply after that and after that Ashton sighed heavily and leaned on the bathroom wall.

What the hell is Luke doing with a human skull?

***

"So you ready?" Luke asked Ashton as they were leaving for Ashton's apartment and Luke was taking him back there. "Y-yeah." Ashton replied walking a bit ahead of Luke. He was still thinking about what was in Luke's room.

He couldn't have killed someone, could he? He pondered all these thoughts in his head until Luke nudged him on the side telling him that they were there. 

Luke and Ashton were greeted by Eric but Luke was putting in his earphones and Ashton was thinking deeply so neither of them was able to greet him back which was unusual for Eric. He just went back reading his newspaper and watched from the corner of his eye, the two boys going in the elevator. 

Ashton stepped back a bit and looked - stared at Luke. He looked like an angel for Ashton, regardless of the ink on his skin. The skull was really bothering him and he wanted to ask Luke badly about it. 

He loved Luke. He knew he loved Luke and he was blocking out those horrible thoughts about him that might make his heart change course. That it wouldn't be love anymore. It would just be loving Luke because he was scared of him. And loving out of fear  has nothing good to bring. He sighed yet again, a long one this time slumping his shoulders and closing his eyees leaning on the elevator wall. 

Wow, this elevator ride is really taking longer then it used to be. 

The next thing he knew Luke was in front of him, doing what he always does, pushing against Ashton and burying his head in his neck, wrapping his arms around Ashton's. Ashton did not react to this which caused to be surrised but just kept on anyway.

Forget it Ashton. It couldn't be that bad, right. Ashton tried to convince himself.

Forget it. He wrapped his arms around Luke's shoulders pulling him closer, eyes still closed, willing himself to forget.

He was slowly breathing, as if listening for something faint. He could feel Luke's heartbeat against his chest  and he snuggled onto Luke's head. 

Forget it. It was that moment again, like when they first met. The world was unusually quiet, as if holding her breath. He was listening for his own thoughts. What he really feels. He was evaluating his feelings and thinking how he'd ended up with Luke here. 

It's only been months since he met Luke and he had not been eating more frequently now, and he doesn't understand just why his system won't accept food. Luke was trying to get him to eat, to cure him, make him feel a bit better everyday but he just comes back to it at the end. 

I'm really insane. He thought as he couldnt understand himself. But right now he was sure of one thing. 

I love Luke too much now.

The elevator door opened and Luke pulled away smiling. He smiled back holding Luke's hand and walking towards their room. 

"Hey Ash?"

"Hmm?"

"I'd jump off this bulding if you told me to." Luke said to Ashton, turning his head at him.

"W-what? That's crazy. First of all why would I tell you to do that and second, I would never tell you to do that.That's insane." Ashton replied, stopping just outside the door to their apartment, momentarily stopping his thoughts.

"Well maybe I'm insane." Luke said staring right into Ashton's hazel eyes. Ashton took hold of the knob and leaned into Luke, placing a kiss on the corner of his lips.

"We're both insane." Ashton said, turning the knob.

"And we're insane but beautiful. Right?"

---

was that boring? idek aha this took a long time bc well fucking aMNESIA VID

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR 600+ READS WOW 

 L.