Chapter 1: The Speaking

Hi, my name is Emily. I am going to tell you about my life. I started as a baby. When I was two, I realised that I was special. This was because when I did something that was happy, I would spark flames in the air. I kept on asking my parents about this,but they seemed like they didn't know anything. I knew something was up. I knew that they knew something about me. When I was 10 years old,I began to think that there was something wrong with my body. I hated myself. I hated everybody. A year went by and then I realised that I was special. There wasn't anything wrong with me. It started like this: As a baby, my parents started reading the elemental story. There were only 3 elemental dragons. Their elements were Air, Water and Earth. Apparently, there was a  4th elemental dragon that had the element of Fire. I loved that story. I wondered who was the 4th element dragon. All of a sudden, I saw a blue dragon, a green and brown dragon and a white dragon. They all started talking at once. Well the blue and white dragon. The brown and green dragon shouted "Stop talking". They both stopped talking at once. I said "Why are you here and what are you saying?" The brown and green dragon said "I'll explain". He said that I was the 4th elemental dragon. He said that I was to help them defeat King Zachira (don't mind the weird name). He also said that I was a fire dragon. He trained me to change into a dragon. Once I did the green and brown dragon said that I was to practice that. I was not allowed to tell anyone about it except for my mum and dad. I found out that my mum and dad used to be an elemental dragon but their magic faded as they were fighting the King. When the dragons left, I ran to my mum and dad and said "Hey mum and dad, were you really an elemental dragon? Could you change into a dragon?" They both exclaimed "WHAT!!!! Since when did you know this knowledge!!! I said" From the other elemental dragons". They were just standing there open mouthed. My dad finally spoke "Which elemental dragon did you hear from?" I said "The green and brown one" He and my mum said "Oh! That one. His name is called Earth. I assumed that you saw the others. The blue one is called Water and the white one is called Air. You are called Fire. They are all called that because they all live in their own element. Earth lives Earth which is basically land, Water lives in water and Air lives in the air. They can't live anywhere right now as King Zachira has overtaken all their lands apart from earth's.