For You

(lisTEN, I DON'T FEEL LIKE PROPER CAPITALIZATION SO DON'T @ ME)

~The Sun~

jisung's been sulking ever since the day he'd shared with minho, but he has to get up and get to work; YG won't let their guard down when they meet stray kids for the annual 'YG vs JYP' battle. He practices with the knowledge that he has the stress of being in all three performances for the battle.

Practice trudges on; 4:30 in the morning is what the clock reads when he finally cracks and calls up minho. The phone's ringing and jisung's anxiety rises, but minho picks up on the first ring. He wonders if minho has been up the entire time.

'did I wake you hyung?'

'no, ji, i'm practicing.'

'oh, did i interrupt any-'

'ji baby, what's wrong?'

'it's nothing, you practice i'm okay'

'baby-'

'hyung-'

'where are you ji?'

'our practice room'

the phone clicks and he hears the dial tone. he puts his phone down and runs his hands through his hair before he hears the door click open and minho's face can be seen. he can't stop the smile that tugs on his face.

'i'm sorry for calling you'

he feels minho's hands on his face and he's confused until he realizes he's crying. why was he crying?

'ji, babe, why are you crying?'

'i don't know'

he feels minho's arms wrap around him as he hums to thinking out loud by ed sheeran. minho spins them in circles, humming to ed sheeran (noise muffled because minho's lips are attached to his neck and peppering kisses everywhere). jisung's eyes flutter shut as he listens to minho's muffled voice, hands on minho's biceps.

he's about to speak up when his breath is stolen from him by minho whose lips gently kiss up his neck, stopping only to press feather light kisses right under his jaw line. his hands loosen around minho's biceps when minho pulls away, but grips minho's arms relentlessly when minho sucks the skin on his neck. he lets out the breath he'd been holding when minho pulls away and blows on the tender skin.

'you're stressing yourself out too much ji'

minho lets go of his waist to sit on the floor. jisung's about to sit down next to minho when he gets pulled on minho's lap, minho's hands roaming through his hair and tracing his exposed skin all the way down to his waist (his eyes never leaving the slick, red spot on jisung's neck as he admires the forming mark).

minho's lips are on his neck again, peppering kisses everywhere. the giggle that's about to escape his mouth dies in his throat because minho's leaving another hickey in his wake. when he finally feels minho pull away he smacks the back of the elder's head (gently, he'd never purposefully hurt his minho).

'what are you doing? now i have to use makeup to cover these things up!'

'i was giving you something else to worry about so you'd stop stressing about whatever's bothering you'

'i- that's sweet. thanks'

he can see minho's smile and his heart jumps into his throat, unable to stop the smile that naturally graces his face in response.

'so, why are you so stressed?'

'we have the jyp vs yg battle coming up and i'm feeling stressed out i guess'