Chapter 1- School

Ink's POV

I was asleep when my little brother, Palette, woke me up. "GET UP!! ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!!" He Yelled. Yep. That's my brother. He is about two years younger than me, making him fourteen. He is in his last year of middle school while I'm in my second year of high school. "OK! OK! I'M UP!!" I Yelled "K. Get ready!!! I gotta meet up with Goth, Raven, PaperJam, Fresh and Sprinkle. So your on your own!! Bye!!" He Said, Running out the door to meet his friends. I took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast, and now I'm on my way to school.

               Dream's POV

I was walking to school with Blue, Sci, Geno, And Cross. I saw Ink walk out of his house. He looked kinda angry. "Ugh.... little brothers...." He Said. Let me tell you something about my friend Ink, He May be the most emotional person I ever met, but he is usually NEVER angry. "What's Wrong Ink?" Cross Asked monotonously. Yep. That's Cross. He... He is kinda insane but, he is still our friend. He shares his body and soul with a ghost child. We don't know how this happened.... but we still care about him. "Nothing is Wrong, Cross. It's just my brother, Palette. He is ALWAYS waking me up in the oddest of ways.... he once set three air horns to go off when he pulled a string, AND THEY WENT OFF IN MY FACE!! I couldn't hear for like.... TWO HOURS!!!" Ink Said "At least you HAVE your brother...." Geno Said "I... I'm sorry Geno...." Ink Said "No No, It's ok. I'm sorry for bringing that up." Geno Said "Speaking Of brothers, I wonder how Nightmare is doing." I Said "Oh Yeah!! That's right, Your brother is out of town for the next month, right?" Blue Asked "Yep." I Answered "I wonder how You Guys can SURVIVE with a brother or a sibling in general!!!! When my brother still lived with me, He was SO rude and bothersome.... he always barged into my lab when I was making experiments!!!" Sci Said "What DID happen to your brother?" I asked "Oh... He got taken away by my parents who left me behind. But hey!! At least I get more time to myself." Sci Said "Yeah. I guess." Cross Said "Welp. We are at school now guys so.... see you all at math class." I Said "See ya Dream." Ink And Blue Said, Running into art class "Bye Dream." Sci Said, walking to science class. "Bye." Cross Said. He walked to the fields for gym class. I walked to music class.

Nightmare's POV

I was just about to wake up when Horror, Lust, Reaper, Dust, Killer, Fell, and Error broke into my room. "Grrrr.... Do you HAVE to wake me up NOW?!?" I growled "YeAh. We DO hAvE to WAkE yoU uP noW." Error Said in his unusually glitched voice. "What do you want?!" I said sarcastically "We have School today. Our first day too. You'll get to see your brother again." Killer Said "Yeah. Whatever." I Said "Just Get ready for school!!" Fell hissed. He looked very mad. "What's got you so upset? Still upset about that crack in your skull?" Horror teased "No. I'm upset because I have to deal with you assholes every goddamn day." Fell growled "You Know you love us~" Dust Teased "No. No I do not." Fell Said. "You all better get your bitch asses up and get ready for school. It's our first day and we need to go to get it over with. Hurry Up." Fell growled, walking out. "Let's get ready for..... school...." I said

       ~~Ten Minutes Later~~

"Let's go." Killer Said "Wait!" Lust Yelled "What is the name of the school?" He asked "MultiVerse High." Horror Said "Good. Now that we all know where we're going, Lets Go!!!" I Said

Blue's POV

Me and Ink were in Art class painting when the teacher called us over.... oh man... what'd we do..... "Ink. Blue. You two need to show the new students around. Don't worry, you'll have your friends from other classes with you. Go on, they are outside in the hallway." The Teacher Said. We walked outside. There stood Cross, Sci, and Dream. They were all waiting for us. "Finally!! We gotta go to the principals office to show the new students around. Let's go." Cross Said "Ok." Sci Said

Fell's POV

It was 9:45. We've been waiting in the Principal's office for Fifteen minutes. I already hate school. "Hey. Fell. You ok?" Nightmare Asked... it is very rare to see him actually care about something other than himself, so rare that whenever he asks how the rest Of is are, we usually think he is being sarcastic about it "Who are you and what have you done with Nightmare?!?" I yelled, I was actually kinda nervous about why he was acting like he was... ".... Fuck you..." Nightmare Said. "When we get home, You are going straight to your room and are going to stay there. If you leave I swear to the creators, Your Dead." He said. "WHAT?! WHY?! WHAT'D I DO?!" I Yelled "You know what you did Fell. So Shut the fuck up." Nightmare Said "Grrrrr.... Fine!" I Said.

Dream's POV

We were outside the door to the staff lounge. We opened it and walking in. "You called us?" I Said "Yes. The new students are in my office. Follow me." The Principal Said. We all walked into the office to see— "Nightmare?" I Said "Dream?" Nightmare Said "Am— Am I seeing correctly?! You— What?! Since when were you back in town?!?" I screeched "And— And who are your friends?! Not to mention the fact You KNEW mom and dad left us and you STILL left town?!? What the hell?!?" I Yelled "Calm down Dream... Heh... You always did overreact..." Night Said "Ok... WHAT ARE WE MISSING HERE?!?!" A skeleton with black Lines running down face and a target symbol on his chest said "YEAH?!" Ink and Blue Yelled "This is my brother. Nightmare." I Said "Ohhhhh.... That's why your not lashing out on him...." Target Symbol Guy Said "Ok. Introductions!" I Said "This is Fell." Nightmare Said. "Hey." Fell Said "Horror" Night Said "Can I turn him into a head-dog?" Horror Asked "No. Fuck No. Don't touch my brother." Night Said "Anyway, This is Killer." Night Said "Heyo!!" Killer Said "Then we have Dust." Night Said "....." Dust Just sat there, playing with a pocket knife. "Error" Night Said "HeY." Error Said, messing with some blue strings that magically came out of nowhere. "And last But always least... Lust" Night Said "Hey!!" Lust said angrily "What do you mean by that?!" He said "Alright! Get them their schedules and bring them to their first class." The Principal Said "Bye Now!" The principal Said. We showed them around the school and got them their schedule, and then we all went to class.

We hope you enjoyed the chapter.~ Storm

May you enjoy what God brings you and have a good day..... BAIII GUYS🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧~ Wolfy