Please don't say it.

"It's nothing just forget it." I mumbled. Fuck. He's on to me.

"Uhum if you say so. Oh, by the way, I want you to meet Samantha tomorrow." Nathan said as I flung my head up and said, "Whatt???"

Nathan started laughing as I said, "Who the hell is Samantha??" which made him laugh even harder.

"Oh god." He said as he held his stomach.

"Nathan." I warned, as he slowly stopped laughing.

"There's no one called Samantha I just made her up. You were so jealous."

"Shut the fuck up I am not jealous." I said as I huffed and laid back down covering myself with the blanket and giving Nathan my back.

"Oh come on... are you mad at me??" He asked.

"Yes." I said as I snuggled deeper into my blanket, but suddenly the blanket was snatched away from me and I was pulled into Nathan's chest.

"Please don't be mad." He said as he pouted. Aww he looks so cute and innocent.

"I'll think about it." I said as he smirked, "You look cute when you're mad." Nathan said.

"You mean sexy..."I said.

"Same thing." He said as he grabbed me from my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Now are you going to tell me what you wanted to say??" Nathan said, shit he won't let it go!!!!

"It's nothing Nathan really." I said as I blushed.

"If it's nothing then why are you blushing??"

Fuck fuck fuck!!

"Speechless huh??" Nathan said as he smirked, "Let's go to sleep." He added as I nodded.

I tried to move out of Nathan's grip but that made him frown so I didn't move. He laid me down near him and grabbed me from my waist and pushed me closer to him. My back was facing him, his hands were wrapped around my waist and his head was snuggled in the crook of my neck.

"Goodnight, princess." Wow it's been a long time since I heard that.

"Goodnight Nathan." I said as I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

I woke up to the sound of heavy rain, it's so cold. I opened my eyes to see that Nathan isn't near me and that the window was opened.

I went out of bed and closed the window then I took one of the blankets lying on the couch in Nathan's room and wrapped my body in it.

I went out of the room and started walking into the hallways until I saw Nathan's office door opened and the lights were turned on.

I slowly walked barefoot towards the door and entered the office, it's been a long time since I've been here.

"Nathan?" I whispered as I saw him sitting on his desk chair with his hands in his hair, as I said his name his head sprung up and looked at me. His eyes were full of tears and in his hand was a glass of alcohol.

"What are you doing here? It's so late." I said as I walked into the office and went to where he was seated.

"Go back to bed, I'll be there in a bit." He said coldly as he gulped down his drink and tried to pour another but I didn't let him.