The Preparations and T/D Time ~

Soojin's Story~

SJ: eonnie, Ireonna~ uhh??* please in her head*

JH: huh? ah Soojin-ah, arraso, I'm up. Waeyo?

SJ: Here's our paycheck, so go out, go shopping, you seriously need to spice up  your closet girl, I mean 99% of it is Black, and 99% of your shoes are Adidas ,Nike's, or Converses! Girl get something more feminine * i sassed her, yup that right first time in my life* 

JH: deo~~!!, aigoo, arraso, i'll listen to you, except for the feminine part. You do know that its not my style~ and I'll wash up and leave okay~ 

SJ: Nae, Don't take took long, Jin and V sunbaenim are going to accompany you 

I was brushing my teeth and then i hear Soojin sayin blahblahblahblah " Jin and V  are accompanying me" 

JH: *choking to death*  Miss I just sassed your eonnie say what?

SJ: I know you heard me so speed it up sloth 

JH: * givinghertheyouaregoingtodietonightlook*  .... =.=

So I washed up and got dressed, As usual I'm wearing black spaghetti strap with a dark navy blue Diem jacket, black shorts, Nike socks and my grey Adidas and walked out. 

Then they were there. Kim SeokJin and Kim Taehyung. 

JH: Sunbaenim annyeonghasaeyo! * 90 degree bow*

Jin: gwenchana we're off so don't need to be so formal

V: yeah~ no need, and besides we are here to hang out as friends right?!

JH: ahh arraso... o-o-oppa~?

Jin: Much better now, kaja!~

We left the dorms and Jin drove us to Myeongdong to shop. I love Myeongdong. I love how that no matter how cold or hot it is there's alot people. It so pretty.If, If in the furture, I get a namjachingu, this is definitely the place I'd pick to hang out. I really don't mind the fans asking. Because if it weren't for them we B2A wouldn't have been ranked #1 on Music Bank last night ~ Gomawoyo edural~~

Jin: we are here!~ So let's go~~ Chuballl~

We walked and talked and looked around but before that we literally got attacked my screaming fans and majority were A.R.M.Ys. As expected of Bangtanseonyodan~.

.

.

.

.

.

 Fan: Jihyeon eonnie, could I please get your autograph!~

JH: ahh dae~ Ireum? 

Fan: Nixie...... Nixie Vang.... 

JH: o-- wait Nixie as in Nixie Vang, ?????!?!?!? Your in Korea now~~~ 

Nixie: huh?? you know me ? 

JH: You don't remember eonnie?? I'm sad now. Choyah Ailee Ailee eonnie ahh~~ 

Nixie: EONNIE AHHHHH MANNI MANNI PEOGEOSHIPDA~~ 

JH: ahh dae~~~ nado ahh. but i gotta go now I'll see you around.

Nixie: arighty eonni... ahhh Saengilchukahae~~ 

JH: Gomawoyo!~ 

After i said good-bye to my friend we entered the mall. She was the only person who said Happy Birthday to me.... Imma give the girls a piece of my mind later. *sigh*