The Debut?

Continuing from the performance, what will the results be?

Mark's Story

Hey! Wassup!. I'm Mark, currently a trainee at JYP. Who no buddy know about.............. yet.... Not even Soo-Jin and Ji-hyeon. And yes, as you will know i have a HUGE crush on Ji-hyeon. Like since ever! I mean Ji-hyeon can look cold,mean,cold-hearted. But she is really talented!!!! So many companies scouted her, yet she rejected them ALL.( see that coldness right there). But Ji-hyeon is SUPER talented. She can dance, sing, act, and she is really............................. weird too. (but cute)

JYP: You guys were amazing, but I have to say....................................... YES!!  This is the kind of talent JYPEN is looking for!!!. So I guess our talk is over!! You guys have 2 weeks for pack and get ready. OK?

B2A: NAE!! GOWOSUMIDA!! 

------------------------------------------ Off the Stage----------------------------------------------

SJ: Unnie, can you believe it! We are trainees now!!! ahssa!!!!........ 

Then as soon as Soo-jin finished her sentence, a HUGE crowd of people ran over to us. I mean we are popular. But I've never seen this much/ amount of people running up to us all at once!... And i definitely know what they want!

Crowd: Hey! Ji-hyeon, When you go you better not forget us!! HWAITING!! SARANGHAEYO!

Danie Kwon: Hey, #2 you better not for get me. deo esekiyah( you ugly)

* ahh i almost forgot to mention, Danie Kwon, my worse enemy. Since grade school, she always bullied me, But as soon as B2A was formed, she couldn't do it anymore because she "doesn't want her reputation to be ruined". PFFFT!! making me laugh , like she even has any reputations. But I got to say Danie is a great help to B2A. She was the one who convinced us to start. But SHE STILL MY WORSE ENEMY.!!!

JH: ( the what the f*** face)ughhhhhhhh, that won't be hard. (with that rival glare)

DK: We'll see! .. But Good Luck!

JH: Th-

B2A: Thanks, and We'll be going now! 

Before I got to finish my sentence, the girls dragged me away. And that shows how much they dislike her. :3 can't blame them for that! But as soon a we left the school (it was cut short today) I told the girl's i had some where to go. The girls stayed at Soo-jin's house to rehearse. And I left the house to the cemetery to go visit my mom before I go. Even though i have 2 weeks, I want to visit her early. But once i got there i felt like someone was following me( you can stalk but eh). I got scared, but really didn't care.

_at my mom's grave_

JH: Omma, how are you. Guess what I've been accept to a company. I got a accepted to JYP. The company you were in for a few years when you debuted!. Aren't you happy? I hope you are. I Prom---

JB: So you're the girl Mark Hyung is talking about.

JH: nae? pardon me?

JB: ahh, mian, I'm JJ Project's JB, But I'm going through training again, due to new group. 

JH: Ahh Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim( 45 degree bow) I'm Hwang Ji-hyeon. 

JB: Who are you visi- ohhh Sun-hee sunbae

JH: you know my mom? 

JB: your mom??? Park Sun-hee sunbaenim is your mom? 

JH: Nae, she got married to my dad, so its Hwang Sun-Hee now. 

JB: Ahh I see....

Ji-hyeon's story:

As our conversation went on, Jr. popped out of nowhere which scared the heck out of me and almost fell but JB caught me. and JJ Project the music video, "Bounce" explains A LOT  now. [craziness but cute]. How active and talented. I am not match for that. How will i survive JYP? Will i see Mark oppa again? When is the next time I can visit omma again? Am I coming back to LA again? Can I still come back to HYWDMA ( Hollywood Music Academy)? These questions came to me as soon a I met the boys. Why do i feel like this. Though my appearance is cold and mean. But I have........................ that soft side people always talk about.... Am I showing it ..... now? What can I do?

Mark's story again

As soon as I saw Ji-hyeon and the girls leave, I kept thinking whether i should tell her about my debut, which is in 2 weeks. The end of May( ahhh btw guys the month in the story right now is late May. sowee) is my leave and is B2A's leave to Seoul. This is hard for me to randomly  just say, " hey Jihyeon i'm going to debut soon" That'd be weird right?right??

-----------------------later tonight------------------- Mark at Soo-jin's front door-

 *knock* *knock*

Mrs. Jung: Ahh Mark, It's you, here to see Ji-hyeon?

MK: Ahh well I'm here to see the girls. 

Mrs. Jung: well come on in. 

I stepped in and i heard them rehearsing in the backyard. Taking small and quiet steps and not making any unnecessary noises and listened to them sing and dance. They were fantastic. Soon after I opened the door to the backyard. They saw me.

JI: ohh Mark oppa, what brings you here?

SJ: to see Unni  of course.  

JH: Yah Jung Soo-jin, Kim Jae-In, Dakcho!( shut it)

MK: It's cool. They're partially right.

JH: Oh, then wassup.( my voice changed)

MK: Umm there something I want you and the girls to know.

RA(Rin-na): Spill it then hot shot. 

AY: Rin-Na unnie, you're back !!!

RA: I was only in San Fransico. You made it sound like i just came back from the dead or something. But anywho, Hot shot, spill it. 

AY: mian, hehehe

MK: What I wanted to say is that, I'm leaving to Seoul in two weeks because I'm about to debut under JYP.

B2A: O.O...EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RA:  Bolagu?( what'd you say?)

 JH: He's going to Seoul and debut, Babo.

MK: Are you g-

JH: Chukahae, oppa. We'll be seeing each other often now................

Now, when she said" we'll be seeing each other often now" does she mean she's coming with me or what? I wans't too sure what she meant but that. But that devilish kid Hwang Rin-na  yelled and says that B2A is debuted/trained under JYP as well.But that makes a lot more sense then coming along with me.... 

( I know my story is a bit confusing, But I somewhat explains in the thoughs) 

NOTE: In this story, there's a twist to it! So once this story is over and if you point out and notice the twist, Message and there will be a prize!)