Please Leave...

Mark's Story

I was about to drag Jihyeon to the lobby of JYP to confess to her. Then suddenly i heard some say "wait"

Kalvyn: Wait, I have something to say.

JH: I'm sorry, but i have nothing to say to you.

Kalvyn: But i do.

JH: fine, you have 2 minutes.

Mark: Hello I'm still here....

JH: ahh oppa mian, give me a second. sorry

Kalvyn: Jihyeon, I'm sorry for my past doing, but will you take me back?

JH: As much as i want to, but i DON'T. And i can't because i'm with someone else.

Kalvyn: Who?!?TELL ME!?!?!!?!?!!!

JH: It's him. Mark is my boyfriend. Now We are going because we have date right now! bye, and please get out of here. I don't want to see you ......................... again.. Every!

Kalvyn: But Why!! You're not going to give me a second chance?

JH: With you. Over my dead freaking body man! You did the worse of the worse! Why would i be dumb enough to give you a second chance. You kept so much secrets from me and you never told me what's going on. You were never concerned when I'm feeling down. Why you ask!? that is why. On the other hand here, Mark cares about me, he asks about from my band members and constantly calls to see what up. This is not a trick question here. It's like asking Would i rather go shopping or stay home and read. You chose what you want and I chose want. Now leave.

We walked away and started questioning in my head. How did she know I constantly ask about her, when honestly i do, and how does she know that i care.... this is where it goes scary.

JH: oppa, sorry for making you play as my boyfriend.

Mark: it's okay, but i have something to tell you

JH: hmmm? What is it?

Mark: I know earlier i "played" as your boyfriend in front of him. But my question is, Will you Go out with me? and be My Real Girl friend?

Jh: Oppa, I- I... *cries* Yes i would! *hugs*

Mark: JiHyeon-ah,

JH: hm? oppa?

Mark: I Love You!

JH: I love you too!

Writer's Story:

This is a beginning of a new love story, a beginning of something new. Also a beginning for many new and good stuff. Also a new beginning of some un believable situations the couple will face.

Let's to new become memorable and the old be pages of history to our memories.

But, Sometimes the boyfriend's ideal day will NEVER turn out the way it was planed in the first place. Especially when you got some history behind it.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

Find out more in the next chapter of " Because Of You" Chapter 15: