Ji-Hyeon' Memory-loss?....... That can't be, can it?

Ji-hyeon's Story:

Me, Who is in the hospital due to over work and stress, also dehydration. But the real cause to this is sadness. The sadness that has happened to me at a young age. It's been almost 7 years and i haven't gotten over it. Still don't know why myself. How will I find the answer? Unhappiness, loneliness, and sadness that has been happening to me, is this revenge? or punishment? Before i even got to find the answer, I lost all my memories as a kid with my parents to present, except for one person....................... JB. Will I be able to find the answer within my short term amnesia? 

- At the Hospital room, B2A and GOT7-

SJ: Unnie, Ahh thank god you awake! 

JH: huh?? W-Who ar-are you? 

SJ: Pardon me? 

AY: What?! How can you not remember us? Its Ae-young, and Soojin and the rest of us! 

JH: I-I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are. Miannae...? 

As soon as Mark notice that Jih-hyeon wasn't remembering things, he ran to get the doctor to see what was going on...... Once Mark left the room, Ji-hyeon look up and saw someone.

JH: ohhhh Oppa, You're here! ( I smiled)

SJ: You know who he is?!?!!?

JH: hahahaha, Why wouldn't I. I wouldn't remember my own boyfriend. 

As soon as I said that everyone just stood there. Giving me that -what hit her- face.

AY: b-b-boyfriend!!!!! You guys are dating!?!?!?!?

JB: *poker face*................... Uhhhh why don't you guys go outside, I'll try talking to her....

                            -------------------------- Mean While---------------------------

*Mark at Ji-hyeon's doctor's office*

Doc: The problems with Ji-hyeon-ssi is dude the stress, but mainly unhappiness in her life. Was there a time that cause her to become really upset? 

MK: Yea, the time when her mom past away, then when her dad left, then after that her sister left. 

Doc: That is the problem. She has no family members to consult her feelings to, so she tends to keep everything inside. 

MK: Would that also cause her personality as well? ...... Like, being cold to others?

Doc: Somewhat, and with that, her short term amnesia, will wear off soon, but it depends on the person's will to remember it.

MK: ohh thank you. 

                        *Back to Ji-hyeon's room*

MK: why are you guys outside? Go in. 

SJ: Unnie, only remembers one person. 

MK: whose that?

SJ: JB.

MK: Why.............?*that WTF face* 

SJ: For some reason unnie said that JB oppa is her b-b-boyfriend.

MK: What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

When Mark found out, He just stood there................ paralyzed.

*Inside the room* 

JB: Ji-hyeon, are you sure your okay? 

JH: why wouldn't I be.  When oppa's here, I have all the energy I need! (^~^)

JB: Ughhh, What if I told you that ....................................................I'm not your boyfriend?

JH: I's be upset, and sad.............. But oppa waeyo? Why would you said that? I though you l-l-loved me? (being to cry) 

JB: a-a-a-ahhhh Jihyeon that's not what i meant, Please don't cry! uhh nae?? jaebal-nae!!??? uhh? 

JH: I'll stop if you'll say that you won't break up with me! 

JB: a-a-aarraso ! 

JH: yayay!

As the guys outside eavesdropped on their conversation, Everyone was happy that Ji-hyeon had someone to love, and understand how love feel/is like, but for one person, Mark. He was jealous, He has had a crush on Ji-hyeon every since 2nd of high school, and yet he lost to someone who just met her. But he has to let it slide. She is sick, and has lost all memories of her past and most of her present.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The JB who pretended to love me( acting of course) has fell in love for reals as they spent more and more time together.It's been a month and I haven't recovered from my amnesia. Within those months that JB has pretended to love me became real. Because of him, my cold side has slowly disappeared. Even though I  had amnesia, I still went to practice with B2A, but things are just awkward, after practice, I'd would just leave or continue practice when they all left. It wasn't long since i remember something/one. ............... Soo-yeon unni. 

* 3 weeks later*

I went out with JB oppa to go shop at Myeongdong, but before I even got to shop. I saw someone, whom I'm very very disappointed at. 

JB: Jessica sunbae! 

JH: Soo-Soo-Soo-yeon unni........... ? ( tears beginning to fall) 

SY(Soo-yeon): Hy-Hy-Hyeonie! Ommo, I missed you! (as she began to cry) 

When she came speed walking to me, I-I-I slapped her. 

JH: Unni, neo ttaemun-iya!(because of you) because of you I became sick! Unni nap-pun-nom!!!(unni ! Bad unni!! You're bad) unni, neo shil-tta! Pewo!!( I hate you ! hate you) 

 SY: Hyeonie, Miannae! Cheon--

JH: gwenchana(it's okay) unni, ttahen-niya!( thank god) I though i lost you too, like i lost mom and dad. I don't want to loose you too. 

SY: Miannae.

Yeonie unni and I made up. And i got my memories back. Thanks to unni, I'm fully recovered. And instead of JB oppa and I having a date, it was Sisters and ................................. you :3 oppa miannae! He was upset, but he's just happy that I got my memories back..................................................................................................... Now the real problem(s) come. How do I tell Oppa................................................. Will oppa be understanding like I hope he'll be ? or will it be the opposite?

.

.

.

.

.

Author's Note: Most/ Some of these events and situations in this story/fan fic is true, Like Ji-hyeon having amnesia is true, and etc..... blah blah 

Dont forget to Look out for the Twist in the story! there is about two! When you are submitting your answer in the comment box of the chapter where the twist it found, please state which fandom you are in for the following

EXO ( Multi names :p) -Exotic, Exostans, and blah blah blah the list goes on !-

Big Bang (V.I.P)

SNSD (Sones)

Infinite (Inspirit) 

And remeber two winners will be chosen! Thank you there will be another prize once i get 300 reads for at least 2 chapters or 100-200 followers ! Thank  you for reading my fanfic and have fabulous day and enjoy the fan fic I've given you ! ^^ 

Kamsahamida!!