Incidental meet and Jihyeon's past.

Rin-Na's Story

As you guys all know, next to Ji-hyeon unnie, I'm the second coldest member of the group. I don't tend to show my show my self a lot. Until i met him.

.............. The day of departure-................

As we, Got7, B2A, scouts, and JYP walked to the entrance of the airport. As soon as we entered the screams of our names, B2A and GOT7. We're like concert status. But the one thing that confused me was that. How do they know us? I mean we are still trainees. How do they even know our names. How is that possible. 

AY: Unnie, why are they screaming our names? We don't know them though, at least i think we don't... (lost)

JYP: I somewhat, kinda posted your what so called audition video of you guys singing/dancing to Black Tinkerbell on YouTube. 

RA: Yah!! Leader he's not lying look. 1 million hits within 1 week.

JH: This can't be......................

Now that we are all over YouTube. How is Incheon gonna be like? o.O

-20 hours later-  Arrived at Incheon Airport.

JYP: Okay, go look for your luggage(s) and let's meet at the back gate where the black vans are at okay? 

ALL: DAE! 

That's wasn't so hard. But for Ji-Hyeon it was. She couldn't find her's. We all looked the luggage section and it wasn't there. But thanks to JB we found it!

JB: Ji-Hyeon-ssi, It's over here! 

JH: Ahhh Gomawo, chinja gomawo! I don't know what'd i'll do without it!! Thank you!!

JB: You're---

Ji-hyeon unni gave JB a Loving hug..... which was very unusual for Ji-hyeon. She's not the type to hug someone so easily. Unless, It was under a situation were she almost had a heart attack( just like now)

Anyways, walking out the airport was easy until we got the back gate. Where all the fans were! Including our's ! (shocking!) 

Fans: Rin-na!!!!!! 

Fans: Ji-hyeon!! Unni! Saranghaeyo!!! 

Fans: B2A! Hwating!!!!! 

As cold as we are we just bowed and stepped into the car. And left. And as for Ji-hyeon she ............... Slept! But I mean, I understand, She almost lost her luggage.. 

 ------------------------------------------------------- Few Hours Later---------------------------------------------------------

JYP: Here, This is GOT7's dorm building and so is your's.  Your door is right next to GOT7's so just follow them and they'll show you. I have things to prepare for B2A's and GOT7's Debut. 

And with that note, he just left.... But GOT7 sunbaenim showed us where our dorm is and helped us unpack. But unni seemed to be acting weird lately, ever since the arrival here. Is she not excited like we are? Or personally? or is she sick? 

--- At Ji-hyeon's room door--

RA: Ji-hyeon? Can I come in?

JH: ahh Rin, its just you. yea come in.

RA: hey, what's up with you? ( As i said when i sat down) you look pale. 

then i leaned over to feel her forehead. It was burning hot! 

RA: YEAH BABO, YOUR BURNING!! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING! STAY HERE ! I'M GOING TO GET YOU MEDICINE. 

I ran out without telling them anything and where i was going and left to the closest med's store. I know where i'm going because I was born in Korea and I was just here last year. 

RA: *huff puff* Can. I . get .  a . packet . of . fever . relievers. 

Pharmacist: sure that'll be 12,000 won.

RA: Okay, huh??? where my wallet?........................................Ahhh that's right i ran out without my purse. dang it!! 

V:  Here I'll pay. 

RA: huh? 

Pharmacist: Here you go! Have a nice day. 

V: Here's the relievers. and you look like you're in a rush? 

RA: ohhh aren't you Kim Tae-hyung aka V from BTS? 

V: uhhhh ............. maybe? .... okay yes I am. But you should get going. Who ever that's for sure needs it right now. 

RA: yea, but i dont- 

V: don't worry about it . just go 

RA: okay then, I'll pay you back ............... soon. 

I said thanks and ran back to the dorm. i wonder how Ji-hyeon's doing? Her body get weak when she's sick. I just hope the others found out. And gave her something to eat. Or else this is a huge problem. 

*Flashback* -6 years ago-

SJ: Ji-hyeon unni, please don't cry. I know you are sad, but you'll get sick and you'll need to go to the hospital. 

JH: But my--- 

RA: Hey! Stop already! Be strong! If I can live without family so can you! You have us! We are you're family now. And least you have your dad and Soo-yeon unni.! She's there for you when you need them too, along with us! Arraso

SY: Yea, dongseng-ah, wojimaiyo!( don't cry) uh? Omma won't like that? so please stop crying. 

AY: unni, hwaiting, you-

SY: Jihyeon!! Jihyeon!! wake up !!!!!! yah, Don't mess with me! yah!! 

*flashback ended* 

At that time we just got close to each other and that's when her mom past away. She cried and cried, for her mom to come back. And that time Soo-yeon unni was still here. But not long after that incident, Soo-yeon unni left. And never contacted Ji-hyeon again. Because of the pressure placed on her, she fainted, with a really hig fever, and dehydration..

Jihyeon................... Hwaiting!