♫ ♫ Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

Oh oh,

That's what makes you beautiful♫ ♫

I held her face and kissed her. "Fuck. Do I really need to that in order for you to smile my Wife?"

She chuckled. "No need, seeing you that you are on my side makes me smile every time, Hub."

I planted my forehead to hers. "It's for you, Wife."

"Gusto ko yung boses mo a. Magaling ka naman pala talagang kumanta e."

Tss. "Hindi a. Ginawa ko lang naman 'yon para mapasaya ka."

Niyakap niya ako. "Aww! Hub! Ang sweet-sweet mo talaga!"

When a Del Valle sings, the world will stop - just kidding. Fuck.

Her mood changed. It's really weird. Kanina parang ang tamlay niya - siguro nga, masyadong maganda ang boses ko. Biro lang. "Thanks wife, maybe my daily vitamins could feel you better."

Namula siya, baka nga gusto niya and daily vitamins ko - 'yon lang naman ang kainin ang katawan niya sa umaga, at alam kong hindi niya mapipigilan ang kanyang sarili oras na ako na ang umatake at humawak na sa katawa niya. I just love her so much!

My kisses are irresistible and I fucking know that. Hindi na ako magugulat kung kusang gagalaw din ang mga labi ni Zaira katulad ng galaw ko sa labi niya. I looked at her lips, fuck! I just want to kiss and linger it! Sounds tempting, but I need to stop myself.

Ako lang ang pwedeng humawak ng nasa loob-looban niya. No one else but fucking me! Whoever tries to touch her, I'll break him into pieces and had the chance to see the devil side of me. Possessive? Yeah. I'm in love with my Wife. No one else but her.

"'W-wag na Hub, ano nalang puntahan nalang natin si Larzene."

Tumayo ako at ibinaba ang aking electric guitar. "Okay." I respond as I attempt to carry her.

"Xander! Bakit kailangan mo pa akong buhatin?!"

What's wrong? "So that you will not faint?" I asked, innocently.

"Hindi naman ako baldado, Hub e!" She pouted! Fuck she's too cute.

"Stop the pout, Wife. You're tempting me." I said as I looked at her lips... Tempting!

"Kasi naman! Parang naman akong baldado e! May bali ba sa katawan ko Hub? Wala naman 'di ba?!"

What?! Now, she's almost teary-eyed! "No, it's not what I mean, Wife-"

"Sabihin mo lang kapag ayaw mo na sa akin a! Aalis nalang kami ng anak ko!"

The FUCK! I will not fucking let that happen! "Don't you dare try it, Wife." I breathed. "It's 'our' ok?! Our daughter!"

She started to cry like a child! Tangina! Anong gagawin ko?! "N-now you're shouting at me! Hindi mo ako mahal e!"

"No, no, no Wife! What the?! Stop crying! You're making me fucking panic!"

I sat beside her. "G-galit ka sa akin e! Ayaw mo na sa akin, Hub!"

WHAT?!! "NO!" I shouted on top of my lungs.