Part 19

2401 words_

"The hell happened to your nose?" Nic raised his eye brow.

Kla decided not to answer that and sat on the bench next to Can. It's a miracle he and Tew didn't get detention for the ruckus they made at the library earlier. It started in the last period when they bumped on to each other within the narrow space between isles and neither wanted to step aside having too much ego to do so. The problem being simple as that but the result was the old hag of a librarian throwing them out with two respective broken noses, which they volunteered themselves to annihilate in the first place.

"That's enough! Start with warming exercises then let's have a practice match!"

They immediately collapsed on the grass panting loudly.

Upon noticing the younger's nose Techno sat up from the ground quickly going to his side and fussing over it. Kla's frown immediately disappeared staring at him with 'typical Kla look' loving each moment of it. Technic groaned and joined the others muttering how he still owes him for the last favor.

The practice match ended rather smoothly, for Kengkla's team anyway. Coach praised their improvement and seemed to forget about the flying fruit juice incident. The score was 3:2, it was fairly even and competitive however punishments were expected.

"It's unfair" Techno whined looking at his amused boyfriend. "You never get any punishment"

"That's because I never lose P'~"

Techno huffed, it was a huge blow on his pride both as a captain and a senior. Nonetheless he crouched down and waited till Kla hopped on and got comfortable on his back. With a quiet oomf! he stood up carrying his weight to the other end of the field. Kla encircled his arms around Techno's slender neck and snuggled smiling like a fool.

Techno winced.

"Why? Am I too heavy?"

Without even turning he could picture the innocent bunny look.

"N-no no i-it's just your breath tickles my neck"

Maybe he should've thought of another excuse because just as he said that Kla started to tease his neck by endlessly blowing on it.

"Haah! S-stop it K-kla not a-again!"

Techno squirmed trying to dodge the attack but it was impossible to do so with Kla on his back now boldly sneaking a nip or two on his neck. Mortified, the pain on his shoulder went momentarily forgotten.

"Careful P' you're losing your grip on me"

No gasped when he nipped his ear too hard. "K-kla c-coach is g-giving us a f-funny look"

"That's because you stopped carrying me few moments ago" he wanted to tell but damn listening to those quiet gasps this close and rendering him to nothing but a stuttering mess was quite the turn on. He couldn't remember a day he held himself without getting what he wants or lusting after someone to the extent he felt this desperate.

"Okay okay I'll stop teasing you" He finally said. "Let's get going others are waiting"

When they got to the finishing line Pond was complaining how hungry he was while Ae and Tin engaged in a glaring contest. Can jumped off Pete's back happily chit chatting with him.

"I didn't ask you to carry me"

Tin snorted. "You sound like I wanted to carry your ass all the way here"