𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Because I'm getting tired of going almost every weekend to Jigoku and having to take care of you like I'm your damn babysitter, do you know how hard you are being drunk?" He sighed, running his right hand down his face.

"I didn't ask you to come."

"Nobody volunteered! I was not going to let you go alone. "

"That is your problem! You see me as a damn little princess who needs help from strong and heroic princes but no, I am a twenty-three-year-old woman who does not need anyone's protection" She turned around, licked her lips bitterly and looked at the red Japanese letters that announced the entrance of the nightclub "You can go back to the dorms if you don't want to be here, I understand".

"What about you?" He worried.

"Red unnie and Mino oppa are inside, also Jay oppa and I think Zico oppa. I'll be with them" She turned around to give him a smile "Goodbye Hoony ".

"Sky—" He tried to call her but her body was already moving away from him. Rolled his eyes watching as she entered the nightclub.

The minutes passed, half an hour had passed according to his watch, which he did not stop watching every ten seconds. He looked at the lonely street and sighed before turning around and going to the car, when he opened the door he closed his eyes and stopped all his actions.

"Damn conscience and damn girl" He mumbled before slamming the door and putting the keys in his jacket pocket. He took out his phone while he sighed deeply and looked for Mino's contact, before writing he stopped "Mino will be drunk at this point" He cursed his conscience, Skyler and now the poor Mino. He looked for Red's contact while mentally praying for her to answer because he knew that Dara did not use her phone too much at parties and, unfortunately, he did not have her office number in the club.

me
D, can you do me a favor?

He waited at least ten minutes although being Seunghoon he tended to exaggerate and for him it was about an hour.

red
of course, hoon. what's up?
red
by the way, mino says hello

me
Thanks and tell Mino to fuck off
me
Can you look if Skyler is around? I've come with her but I've lost her and I can not find her

Suddenly the screen lit up and the phone began to ring. The picture of Red on his phone next to the letter "D" indicated that she was calling, confused he accepted the call.

"D?" Nobody received him on the other line but he could hear the music and the shouts of people dancing and enjoying their night, not like him "D, are you there?".

"Yah hyung!" Mino's voice almost broke his eardrum causing him to have to move the electronic device away from his ear "Fuck off?! Really?!".

"Mino" He sighed as if for the fourth or fifth time in the night "Can you pass the phone to Dara?".

"Which of them?" He had suspicions that he was drunk but this answer confirmed his suspicions.

"Your girlfriend".

"Oh yeah. Hyung, I love her, I think I'm going to ask her to marry me. What do you think?" At the nightclub Mino let his cheek rest on his fist while smiling happily at a fixed point. The alcohol had taken effect quickly.

"It's great, Mino. Can you pass her the phone now? ".

"I also want a baby but I don't know how she will take it— Hey, hey! babe give me the phone!" The shouting of the people was heard farther and farther away and Hoon had already stopped listening to Mino.