chapter 19

"Really Luke?"

"More than anything. Well maybe not as much as Chris does but, you're so perfect I just instantly fell in love with yo-"

I cut him off by kissing him, and his hand gently placed itself on my neck.

"I like- love you too."

He smiled and kissed me once again.

He walked me inside and sat next to me on the couch, where the rest of my band was chatting. They all gave me a look of amazement and some winked.

We sat down and entered the chat about dreams.

I started to daydream as I found my head on Luke's shoulder and his eyes burning into mine. I got lost in his eyes as he leaned in and kissed me.

After the party, he decided to sleepover at the penthouse with the band. Michael had been hitting it off with our bassist and once we got to our room we could already hear them in their room messing around. Me and Luke went straight to my room which was connected to my own bathroom.

I went into the bathroom and changed into pajamas. Luke just simply took off his pants to sleep in his underwear and t-shirt. I laid down next to him and we laid there. Just talking about Chris and the magic and we decided to send him a goodnight message.

I pressed the button and brought the ring up to my mouth. "Hey Chris, just wanna say goodnight, I love you." I quickly moved the ring over to Luke, "Hey Bro! Goodnight!"

I laughed and pressed the button. We listened closely and I jumped at the sound of his sweet voice. "Hey babes, yes babes. Wink wink Luke. Haha goodnight guys! Before I go, what is that in the backround? Haha be safe, night."

We both cracked up realizing he had heard Michael and our bassist.

Luke wrapped his arms around me as I turned off the light. His face snuck into my neck. "Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight handsome."