*Chapter Twenty - I made a mistake, I'm sorry.

Start from the beginning

I looked at him with my face full of hurt and disgust. "Foreal Killian? This what you do to me after all the bullshit you told me?"

"Baby let me explai--"

I cut him off.

"Fuck you Killian." I walked out of that place leaving him with his hoe, I don't care if he only got head from the bitch, he still cheated.

Making my way out of sight I heard him call my name.

"Cali wait." He grabbed onto my wrist but I quickly pulled away.

"Don't touch me, I'm done with you."

I left him standing in the parking lot looking like a lost ass puppy. Cali doesn't need any of these bum ass niggas in her life, especially one that's gonna cheat on her with a bitch that works at McDonald's.

I tried acting tough but me being such an emotional person I did shed a few tears, I liked Killian a lot shit I think I may have loved him.

This is why girls my age shouldn't be dating, because they end up like my ass. Hurt and betrayed.

I quickly called up my mom letting her know I was gonna be at London's house for the weekend. I refuse to be at home all depress and shit.

Making my way to London's house I noticed Killian's car following behind me, that's when I made a short cut to her house through a little track road.

Finally making it there I quickly knocked on the door.

"Who is it?!" I heard her yell behind the door.

"It's Cali." I wiped away the tear that fell from my eye.

"Hey girl wassup I thought you were with Killian."

"Fuck him."

Her facial expression went from happy to confused. "What happened?"

I told her everything that went down until now.

"He slept with a bitch that works at McDonalds? Not even BurgerKing or some shit but McDonalds?"

I smiled a little at what she said. "I don't even care anymore." I felt as thought I gave my all to him while he gave me fifty percent.

"Cali stop, you do care but your hurt." She sat beside me on her bedroom floor. "Your just going through a lot of emotions at once, don't let this one nigga bring you down."

I wiped my eyes. "I know but I just don't understand. Were all those things he told me a lie?" I asked. "Did he do what he did because we both chose not to have sex?"

"Only he can answer those questions Cali, I think after you've calmed down that you should talk to him."

"I don't know London, I can't."

"Talking to him will make you feel a lot better."

"I will at some point." I told her.

She stood to her feet. "Good! Now that that's all settled let's get ready."

"Get ready for what?"

"This party tonight. Your going and I'm not asking you."

"London I don't have anything to wear."

She pulled me up to my feet. "I have the perfect outfit for you." She walked us both to her closet.

"Here." She placed a black and white high waist skirt in my hand that stopped above my knee, along with a black and white top that stopped right below my breast showing off my stomach. "Umm .. Here, these would go perfect with that." She placed a pair of hot red, red bottom stiletto's in my hand.