Chapter 1: Zelda's POV

Start from the beginning

I glared at him as I clenched my fork. "I'm getting a ride, thank you. Glad to know that you care so much about me."

Sheik shrugged as he grabbed a bowl from one of the cabinets. "What? I don't want you hanging around my friends. That's weird."

I shoved the last piece of my waffle into my mouth. I shot out of my seat and stomped into the living room angrily, leaving my mess in the kitchen.

He's been pissing me off lately too. But aren't all siblings annoying?

I snatched my backpack the was lying next to the couch. I checked the time on my phone. I still had about 10 minutes.

I sat on the couch and went on SmashBook. (A/N: that is Facebook in the Smashworld)

There wasn't anything entertaining like there usually is. I scrolled through my news feed but stopped when I heard the doorbell ring.

I rushed to the door, eager to get to school. I opened the door, only to face one of my brothers friends. I scowled.

"Hey, um, is Sheik ready?" He asked, shifting uncomfortably.

I recognized him as Pit. He had shaggy brown hair that slightly hung over his brown eyes. He was, I think, 16.

I glared at him as I nodded. "Yes. Hold on, would ya."

I shut the door in his face and turned around. "Sheik! Your friend's here!"

I heard loud footsteps coming from the stairs. He came into view shortly, his backpack slung on his shoulder.

Sheik brushed past me. "Kay, bye now!"

I frowned as he walked out, slamming the door. "Bye..."

I sighed as I walked back into the living room. As soon as I sat back on the couch I heard a loud honk.

I groaned.

Really? Right when I sit down you decide to come?

I walked back over to the front door and slammed the door open. I made sure it was locked before storming over to the green Honda that was parked in front of my house.

Her car was bright green that made my eyes hurt if I stared at it for too long.

When I got inside the car, I saw that Pat had picked up all of our friends. Sitting in shotgun was Peach, and next to me was Samus.

I shoved my backpack on the floor and greeted everyone.

Peach twisted in her seat to face me as Pat started the car and drove. "Hey, Zellie!"

I smiled at her. "Hi, Peach."

She grinned as she bounced in her seat. "Soooo, are you
excited for tonight?"

Pat glanced at Peach quickly before looking back at the road. "Why? What's happening tonight?"

"Zelda's going on a date with Ike." Samus answered with boredom.

I eyed Samus then turned back to Peach. "Not anymore. He canceled again. He says he's got extra football practice today." I said sadly before quickly adding. "But it's fine though. He'll make it up to me."

Samus perked up at this. "Would he really?"

I sighed. "I don't know. I feel like he's not interested in me anymore."

"But I shouldn't worry. He loves me. He's just busy. Football is pretty tough." I said as she smiled at me.

I'm not sure if it was just me, but that smile looked fake.