Chapter 8-gotta learn to trust

Start from the beginning

E<"he knows hank,(her tear filled eyes locked with his as the memory of their other night consumed every thought),he knows about it all and has been there for me ever since that whole annie crap. Not saying that you haven't but he cares"

V<"there is still something off,(he squinted at erin and pulled away when there was a knock on her door. Hank walked over to them and peaked his head out to see the unit bugging to see Erin),Erin it's the team,(he looked back  at her),can they come in or no"

E<"yeah I guess,(she fixed Emma so that her baby cradled in her arms after erin stuck the pacifier back into her mouth. The door opened and in walked the whole team, their eyes landing on Erin like she gave birth again),hey"

At<"you had us scared linds"(he walked up to her bed and cautiously gave her hug, being careful of the bruises that covered almost her whole arm, and the child cuddled against her chest)

E<"sorry,(she looked up at the wrong time and felt Jays stars linger on her. It made her feel calm but then full of pain. All she can think about was what they did the other night. And no matter what anyone's says, it felt so right for some reason. She never met someone that would ever care for her body like he did, and she felt the redness come to her cheeks at the thought),I'm back though. And happier now that I have my princess in my arms,(she lifted Emma after she got to the point that Emma won't fall asleep),where you around boys,(she cooed),she smells good. Which one of you sprayed her with cologne"?

R<"no one did. She hasn't left Halstead's grip since hank found you"

E<"oh,(she looked at jay carefully),thanks"

J<"of course"

(All erin felt was his hands on her body after she looked away. Was it bad that she did start developing feelings. And right when she thought things were good, he says something...that he doesn't direct towards her and she runs away, ending up having amazing sex with him next and then gets kidnapped...no it's not bad, it's affection for another person)

V<"I'm gonna run to the bathroom real quick"(he mumbled, making his way to the

At<"we will leave you guys to talk"?(he grabbed ruseks arm and pulled him towards the hallway, smiling when everyone else left besides jay)

R<"something happened between them...it's so obvious,(he murmured peaking through the door to see if something happens. He gets a slap to the head and turns around confused),what"?

Ol<"will you knock it off. This isn't high school,(he grabbed ruseks shirt and dragged him away),let's go"
——————————

(Erin sat there silently, debating on saying something or just keeping quiet. Emma was playing with her feet against Erin's chest, looking up at her mother every once in a while)

J<"you left,(he blurted out loud, watching Erin close her eyes then blink. He stood up straighter and said it again),you left"

E<"I know"(it came out guilty and quiet)

J<"why"?

E<"because jay,(she looked up at him, her eyes already filled with tears),weather you meant what you said or not...it still hurt,(she sighed),during those three weeks we were just hanging around, I felt so safe and calm around you. After you said that, it made every emotion I felt back then back in and I felt so ashamed of myself. I knew I needed to leave before I did something bad"

J<"I still don't understand why you left though...after what we did"

E<"I left because I felt something. I was falling, hard! And like I said weather you meant it or not, it is still so hard to push past those feelings for yourself once vulnerability sets in,(she let a tear fall),I like you,(she sniffled),but I know you deserve better. That's why I left"