Ending

Bumblebee POV

            I was glad that Cyborg and I were dating.  I’ve been alone for much too long, and I’ve always felt something more from him.  He was almost like my lost twin.  The night after Cyborg and I started dating, the Titans East knew that something was up.  “Bee, you are acting strange,” Aqualad said.  I sighed.  “Is something wrong?” he asked.  I shook my head and left the tower.  I decided that I was going to ask Cyborg to go on another walk with me.  I approached Titans Tower, and knocked on the door.  Starfire answered.  “Hello Bumblebee.  Would you like to come in?” she sweetly asked.  “No that’s okay, but is Cyborg there?” I asked.  She nodded and went to go get Cyborg.  A second later, he was at the door.  “Hey, Bee.” “Hey, Cy,” I answered.  I asked him if he wanted to go for another walk, and he was automatically outside.  “I’ve missed you,” he said as he gave me a hug.  He kept his arms around me for a few seconds and dropped them.  Then, he grabbed my hand.  We walked at a slow pace, savoring every moment.  These were the years that I’ve been living for.  I felt so alive.  I’ve never felt like this before.  Cyborg made me feel like I was important, and worth his time.  I smiled.  “Why are you smiling, Bee?” he asked.  “Cuz, I’m happy,” I told him, as I stretched up to kiss him.  After the walk, I went back to Titans East.  Everybody could tell that I was happy.  “We saw you with Cyborg,” Aqualad chuckled.  I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.  I went into my room and shut the door.  Oh god, this was embarrassing.

Cyborg POV

            After I walked Bee back to Titans East Tower, I went back to my own tower.  I didn’t really know what to do, and I felt alone, so I went into my room.  I started to watch a movie about a serial killer, but got interrupted by a frequent scratching on the window.  Several times, I got up to see what it was, but I came up empty.  But still, there was no denying the horrible scraping at the glass.  After a few more minutes of it, I went to check if the other Titans heard it.  The first person that I found was Beastboy.  Surprisingly, Raven wasn’t with him.  “Hey BB,” I said.  “Hi,” he quickly answered.  “Did you hear that scratching noise a few moments ago?” I asked him.  He nodded his head.  I could tell that something was wrong with him, and I knew that it was because Raven wasn’t with him.  “Where is Raven at?” I asked.  “She and Starfire went out,” he said.  He didn’t really seem too happy about it.  “Where did they go?” I asked.  He shrugged his shoulders.  I knew that he probably wasn’t in the best mood, so I asked him if he wanted to play video games.  It wasn’t like Beastboy to continue to be unhappy after a few levels of Mega Monkeys 3, so I put it in, and tried my hardest to let him win.  By the time Raven and Starfire walked through the front door, his mood instantly improved.  He threw the controller down and went over to go kiss Raven.  Starfire went to go find Robin.  It was kind of awkward to be in the middle of their relationships, but it got a little less awkward now that I had my own.  The only problem was that Bumblebee and I didn’t see each other very often, so it wasn’t as close as Robin and Starfire, and Beastboy and Raven.  I mean, they lived with each other.  Starfire ran out of their bedroom with a confused look.  “I can’t find Robin, have you guys seen him?” she asked Beastboy and I.  I shook my head, and so did Beastboy.  “Ok, I’ll try to call him.”  Starfire left the room and I went into my bedroom.  I looked around at all of the mechanical parts, and devices that I created.  All of them were strewn across the floor in a disarray of metal.  I tried to take my mind back to how we all used to be.  When Starfire was no more than a friend of Robin’s, and when Raven and Beastboy were fighting a lot.  Those were the good days, but none of us would have improved if they hadn’t ended.  Of course we were still a crime fighting team, but crime hasn’t been as occurring as it used to.  I kind of missed those days.  Even when we did fight, you could tell that our fighting pattern has changed.  Robin and Starfire would not fight apart, and Raven and Beastboy were the same way.  Change isn’t always easy, but it’s what makes us who we are.

Time Change: 15 years

Robin and Starfire left the Titans, and bought a house within the outskirts of Jump City.  Robin still fights crime with an agency that pays him for being a hero.  He no longer goes by the name of Robin, but now is referred to as Nightwing.  Starfire stays at home with their 3 children named  Firewing, Nightstar, and Stardash.   Stardash and Nightstar are girls, and Firewing is a boy.  Firewing still trains in the same way that his father had when he was his age, and all three of them have all of the powers of Starfire.  Nightstar has black hair and sea-blue eyes, Firewing has red hair and green eyes, and Stardash has red hair and green eyes.  Beastboy and Raven had recently gotten married, and just moved into an apartment in Jump City.  Cyborg and Bumblebee lived together, and were beginning to discuss wedding plans.  All of them still are close, and hang out as much as they can. Sometimes, they even fight crime together.  Especially if the villain is Slade.  Slade still haunts Nightwing, and Nightwing is still completely clueless about him.  All of them are happy, and all is well.

The End J