Cyborg's Crush

Robin POV

I stayed in my room with Starfire for the rest of the day. We really needed practice, but it was important that Starfire knew that I only loved her. Starfire and I were kissing most of the afternoon. “I love you,” I told her with a smile. “Robin, you already know that I in return love you more than life itself and without you my life would never be okay,” she said with a smile. She gave me that smile that made me wanna kiss her so I did. She kissed me back and moved closer to me. She was lying across my chest and my arm was around her. I wouldn't have moved for all the money in the world. Her fear was kinda silly because I would never love anybody as much as her. Not even myself. I mean I couldn't even begin to dream of a better girlfriend than Starfire.

Starfire POV

I was lying across Robin's chest. He kept smiling so I kept smiling back. I did not want to leave. “I love you,” he said to me. “Robin, you already know that I in return love you more than life itself and without you my life would never be okay,” I replied with a smile. All of the sudden Robin kissed me out of nowhere. I kissed him back and moved even closer to him. He seemed to like me being close to him, so I always tried to stay closer. All of the sudden it looked as if Robin were daydreaming. “What are you thinking about?” I asked curiously. His face returned to normal and he looked at me with a smile. “I was thinking about you,” he said. I kissed him and he kissed back with no signs of hesitation. “What about me were you thinking about?” I asked. “I was thinking about how much I love everything about you,” he replied. His smile faded when there was a knock on the door. He got up and opened the door. “Are you guys coming?” a familiar voice asked. Beastboy. All of the sudden, Robin's face turned red. I guessed that it was a sign for the human emotion, embarrassment. I got up and walked over to the door. Robin nodded and walked out of the door. I was close behind him and pretty soon we were both outside again. “We should all practice as a group,” Cyborg suggested. Everybody agreed and pretty soon all of us were silently practicing. Robin and I combined attacks often. I liked it.

Cyborg POV

After practice I decided that I was going to go for a walk. I left a note that stated where I had went and I started to walk. I wasn't really going anywhere in particular, I was just walking. That's when I saw her. She was beautiful. I was around where the park used to be when I had a feeling that I was being watched. I turned around to find the prettiest girl I've ever laid my eyes on. She was half human, half machine like I was and her dark red hair fell to her waist. She was really stunning. It was then, in that moment that I changed my perspective on life. “Hey, my name is Carry,” she said with a smile. Her voice sounded prettier than the sweetest song ever created. “Hey, I am Cyborg,” I replied. I wouldn't be surprised if I sounded like I was in a trance. “Are you alright?” she asked me. All I could do was nod. “Do you know what happened to the city? My spaceship crashed here and I decided to stay to figure out what had happened to the city,” she explained. “I am with a group of heroes called Teen Titans and we've been trying to figure out what had happened since yesterday. We came up with a theory but we don't know how accurate it is,” I explained with a smile. We started to talk, and I felt like I was somebody else. My life was changed forever.

Beastboy POV

Man, where was Cyborg? All of the titans knew that he went for a walk but he was gone for like four hours. Jeez what was he doing, leaving the country? Raven was next to me, and it helped me relax but I was still worried about him. I kept telling myself that he probably just ran into somebody he knew and they started talking. “Beastboy, relax, I'm sure that Cyborg is fine,” Raven said quietly. I nodded and quickly kissed her. She kissed me back and leaned into my side. I smiled and looked at her. She was beautiful, almost like an angel. Even though her personality was questionable by some people, I loved everything about her. She met my gaze and smiled at me. Robin and Starfire were kissing on the other couch. I was pretty sure that they were kissing for the same reason that Raven and I were. To keep each other calm. It was kinda funny though because in me and Raven's relationship she protected me, instead of me protecting her. It was the other way for Starfire and Robin. When Cyborg finally walked into the T tower, there was a girl with him. He didn't even have to open his mouth for me to understand why he was gone for a while. He had a girlfriend now. Well now all of the titans were paired up. “Hey guys, this is Carry, my new friend,” he said with a grin. Well, I was wrong. Just friends. Ouch. Friend zoned. I could tell that Cyborg liked her though, by the way he looked at her. He went into his room with her to talk to her. I was pretty sure that he was hoping that they could do more than talk. I chuckled to myself and all of the titans looked at me. Well everyone except Cyborg because he was in his room with Carry. I thought it was pretty cute that their names sounded alike. “What's so funny friend Beastboy?” Starfire asked me with curiosity in her voice. It was pretty obvious what I was laughing at but I walked over and whispered what I was laughing at in her ear. “It is not nice to laugh at Cyborg and his new friend,” Starfire scolded. “I'm not laughing at them, I'm laughing because of them,” I attempted to explain. It was no use, she just got even more confused. Robin explained why I was laughing to her and pretty soon everybody was laughing. A few minutes later Cyborg came into the living room with his friend and looked at us weird. “Why are you guys laughing?” he asked. Starfire was about to tell him when I interrupted. “Nothing just a joke,” I said quickly. Like I said before, speed is everything. It was a pretty nice save if I do say so myself. Cyborg would have killed all of us if I wouldn't have interrupted. I was going to try to hook up Cyborg and Carry. I knew that Cyborg was falling for her, and I could tell that Carry had feelings for Cyborg as well. They would make a perfect couple.

I kinda felt bad that Cyborg was the odd man out so I gave him a crush lol :)

Reminder- I own no part of Teen Titans or the characters.  This is just a fanfiction that I decided to write

Thanks for all the reads.  On this story I have more reads than my other two stories, combined.  That says a lot and I really apprieciate it :)