Missing

Raven POV

Cyborg brought home a girl that he claimed was just his friend. There was something in the way that he looked at her that gave me the idea that he wanted to be more than friends. It was almost like the way that Robin looked at Starfire. As soon as Cyborg took her into his room, Beastboy started to laugh. It was obvious why he was laughing but Starfire asked anyway. He told her why he was laughing and she got mad at him for making fun of Cyborg. Robin had to explain the joke to her and soon she was laughing too. All of us were laughing when Cyborg walked into the living room. He looked confused and Starfire was about to give away the joke when Beastboy interrupted her. Cyborg rolled his eyes. “I should be going back to my spaceship,” Carry said as she walked out the door. Cyborg looked disappointed but he nodded. “So Cyborg, when's the wedding?” Beastboy asked with an innocent smile. The look on Cyborg's face was sorta scary so I told Beastboy to run. He didn't hesitate as he got off the couch and sprinted into his room. The door locked and Cyborg was trying to break it in. Robin rolled his eyes, quickly kissed Starfire and got up to break up the fight. Cyborg broke in the door just as Robin intervened. He was just about to get punched by Cyborg when Starfire ran into the middle of it. “Guys, STOP!!!” she yelled at the top of her lungs. All of the sudden the fight stopped and all the anger was drained out of Cyborg.  I was just glad that Beastboy was okay.  I could not live if he was killed.

Beastboy POV

As soon as Raven told me to run, I was in my room with the door locked. Cyborg kept trying to break in the door. All of the sudden a familiar voice was telling him to stop. It was Robin. Then another voice screamed for Cyborg to stop. I assumed that it was Starfire. All of the sudden Cyborg apologized and went into his room. I unlocked the door and stepped out into the hallway. I went back into the living room and sat down next to Raven. She looked relieved and I smiled. All of the sudden her face turned lifeless. Oh no. “Raven, are you alright?” I asked urgently. I lightly shook her. “Raven?” I asked again. It was pointless. I carried her into my room and laid her on my bed. She was still breathing but her eyes were closed and she wasn't moving. A few minutes later her eyes finally opened and she was gasping. “Raven! Whats wrong?” I asked in a panic. “My....” she broke off. I could tell that she was hiding something from me. “Raven, we're alone. You can tell me anything,” I told her with a smile. I was just glad that her eyes were open. She hesitated for a minute and looked at the door. “My destiny,” she said at last. What was that supposed to mean. “What about your destiny?” I asked. “My destiny was to destroy the world,” she said as she hopped off of my bed and went up to the balcony. I stood there for a minute, thinking about what she had just said. I followed after her as soon as I was able to get past the fact that my girlfriend was put on this Earth to destroy the one thing that she was trying to protect. I got over the fact when I realized how wonderful she was. When I got up to the balcony, she was looking over the city with tears forming in her eyes. I had never seen Raven cry before and I hated it. “Raven, please don't cry,” I pleaded as I walked closer to her. I kissed her to get her to stop crying, and her tears automatically vanished. She urgently kissed me back. I was home.

Robin POV

Beastboy took Raven into his room after she fainted. About ten minutes later, Raven ran out of his room and up to the balcony. Surprisingly, Beastboy wasn't behind her. About 3 minutes later, Beastboy ran up to the balcony too. Cyborg decided that he was going to go for a late night walk so Starfire and I were alone. She moved as close to me as possible and kissed me. I kissed her back and pretty soon it turned into making out. We were making out for 5 minutes when Beastboy and Raven came down the stairs. Unwillingly, I pulled away from Starfire and put my arm around her. There was nowhere else I'd rather be. It seemed as if I always had to be touching Star, because if I wasn't, I would go crazy. Either with worry, or just craziness in general, which ever one came first. She seemed to have seen the look on my face, because she asked what I was thinking about. “You,” I whispered into her ear. She smiled the smile that I loved to see on her face. I kissed her quickly and she kissed back with the same speed. All of the sudden, I started to get tired so I decided to go to sleep. I went into my room with Starfire close behind me. I got into bed and she laid down, right beside me. Within minutes I was asleep. The next morning when I woke up, Starfire wasn't beside me. That was strange considering the fact that she was always next to me every morning. I got out of bed and checked the T tower for Starfire. She wasn't anywhere to be found. I asked all of the other titans if they had seen Starfire and all of them shook their heads. At that moment, panic began to take over my body. I was hoping that she had just taken a walk and would be back shortly. As minutes passed, the doubt in my mind overtook that hope. “Lets go check the city,” Raven suggested. She was probably thinking that Starfire went somewhere in the city. If she was, it would be easy to find her because all we had to look over was the rubbish of the buildings. We found her, but she was really upset. Tears were streaming down her face and she was clutching her heart. She was down on her knees. That was one of the worst things that I ever had to witness. All of the sudden my motivation was to make her feel better. I picked her up in my arms and carried her back into the T tower. My chest was soaked with her tears. I took her into my room and laid her down on my bed. “Starfire, I need you to tell me why you are crying,” I said gently. I was cradling her in my arms and her tears started to slow down. “I could not sleep so I went on the balcony and for some reason I felt like walking so I got off of the balcony and started walked. Everything was going fine until my sister, Blackfire approached me. I thought nothing of it, and began to talk to her. She told me that she was killed you and thats when I started crying,” she explained. All of the sudden I felt angry. How dare Blackfire tell Starfire that I had been killed? Had she no mercy? The determination to defeat was even stronger now. I would kill Blackfire.

Hey Sorry it took me so long to update :)

Thanx for all the votes, reads, and comments.  They are much appreciated.  <3

Reminder- I own NO PART of Teen Titans.