Threat

Beastboy POV

The titans were going for a walk when I noticed something. For some reason, the city was back to normal. Everything was back in place. It was almost like nothing happened. “Am I the only one that sees that the city is back to normal?” Cyborg asked. I shook my head, and pretty soon the titans were nodding in agreement. “All of the buildings and people are back,” Robin said. Starfire nodded and started looking around. “How is this possible?” Raven asked. I smiled, because I liked hearing her voice and held her hand. She smiled and pretty soon everything was back to normal. Nothing else was said about the city. It was nice to see Jump City back to normal, but something weird was going on. By the look on Cyborg's face, I could tell that he wanted to figure out what was going on, so I decided that I would talk to him. Later that night, back in the T tower, I went into Cyborg's room. “Yo, Cyborg,” I said. “What's up?” he asked. “Do you know what happened to Jump City?” I asked him. He shook his head and told me about how he was going to find out what was happening. I agreed and pretty soon we were walking through the city again, just the two of us. I missed Raven, and I was sure that she missed me, but I was determined to find out what happened. “Look for anything suspicious,” Cyborg instructed. He was better at this than I was, because he had more experience. I wasn't seeing anything, and I was about to turn back when Cyborg's face turned blank. Something was wrong, but he was frozen in place. “Cyborg, what's wrong,” I asked. No words came out of his mouth but he pointed to something on the ground. I followed his finger and found Jump City's doom.

Raven POV

“Where's Beastboy?” I asked the rest of the titans. Beastboy and Cyborg were both missing, and I was starting to get worried. Of course, I was worried about both of them, but Beastboy especially. “Should we go look for them?” Starfire asked. Robin thought about it for a minute and shook his head. “Let's give them another hour, and then start looking. Perhaps they are looking for something,” Robin suggested. Everybody agreed, but I was still on edge. What if Beastboy was hurt? I had just started to open up my heart, and if anything happened to him, it would be closed forever. I sat on the very edge of the couch and stared at the floor. I hoped that it would be enough to get my mind off of it, but it wasn't. I went into my room and began to meditate. That made me feel a little better, and then I started to read a book. Pretty soon, Beastboy and Cyborg busted through the door. They looked very scared, and I was concerned. “What's wrong?” Starfire asked them. They couldn't speak and sat down on the couch. When they were finally able to talk they explained what they saw. My jaw dropped. There was no way that we could fight it before it destroyed Jump City.

Starfire POV

I was worried about Beastboy and Cyborg. They came into the house, trembling. I wanted to know if they were okay, so I asked. They were too frightened to talk, and Raven looked pretty concerned. They explained why they were so scared, and I was scared too. They had found why Jump City was back to normal. Well, for now. In a few days there would be nothing left of Jump City. They had found an Atom Destroyer. Pretty much, what an Atom Destroyer did was destroy all of the atoms in the area it was placed in. Jump City would be destroyed in less than 4 days. All of the sudden, I wanted to fight it. Jump City may be destroyed, but it wasn't going out without a fight. “If we try hard enough, we can defeat it,” I remarked. It was meant to give all of the other titans hope. Hope seemed impossible, considering the fact that I was having trouble seeing it myself. “It may be difficult, but we need to try,” Robin said. All of the titans agreed. We walked into the dark street that was lit only by the faint streetlights. Beastboy walked next to Raven, and I walked next to Robin. Cyborg walked alone, but he seemed content. I assumed that he was thinking about Carrry. We walked down the street to die together.

Thanks for all of the votes, comments, reads, and support :).  I really apprieciate it.  Just a reminder that I DO NOT own any part of Teen Titans and this is just a fanfic.  Thanx guys :)