Nausea

Beastboy POV

Robin and Cyborg became more distant. I didn't really understand why, and I wanted to know. After a beautiful lunch of tofu, I went into Robin's room. For once, Starfire wasn't there. Robin was sitting on his bed, with his fists clenched. He kept staring at the wall. He seriously began to scare me a little bit. “Robin?” I asked. I just wanted to make sure that he was in the right state of mind. “Yes?” he replied with his teeth ground together. “Why are you acting all weird around Cyborg?” I asked him. I wondered if I should have waited a few hours, but it was too late. “Cyborg, told Starfire that he loved her and kissed her, and I guess I'm just really mad at him,” Robin said through his teeth. At first I thought that it was a little pathetic to get that mad over a kiss, but then I started to think. What if it was Raven instead of Starfire? All of the sudden my fists clenched up and I realized why Robin was so upset. I could finally understand the feeling.

Raven POV

Something was going on between Robin and Cyborg, and I was curious. Of course, I wasn't going to go barging into their rooms asking what happened, but I was just a little curious. Even the darkest of girls need a little drama sometimes. I sat on the floor in my room, trying to think of what could have happened. All of the sudden, Beastboy walked in my room. “Hey,” he greeted me. “Hey,” I replied with a smile. “I know what's going on between Robin and Cyborg,” he said with a grin. It was like he read my mind. “What's going on?” I asked. He told me the story, and my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe that Cyborg would actually do that to Starfire. Of course, I wasn't going to treat Cyborg any differently because it took a lot of courage to do that. It took Robin 4 years to finally admit that he had feelings for Starfire, and it took Starfire even longer. I didn't think that it was right of Robin, to flip out on him. Even though I would be a little mad if Starfire did that to Beastboy, I would calm down after like 10 minutes. It would take some intense meditating, but I could do it. Sometime's the boy's in the house, liked to fight too much. Fighting was my last resort. I only did it if it was necessary. Not that I didn't like to watch a good fight sometimes.

Starfire POV

I was happy when Robin told me that he didn't fight Cyborg. Cyborg had a lot of strength, and if Robin was harmed trying to fight over me, I wouldn't live with myself. I didn't really understand why Robin was so angry though. If Raven tried to kiss Robin, I would be a little mad at her, but I would just get over it. I was able to calm down Robin after a while, but he was obviously angry. I didn't know what to do to completely calm him down, but I was thinking of options. I went into his room to try to help him calm down. He wasn't there, but on his bed there was a note. 'Went for a walk to calm down. I love you, Starfire, and I should be back soon.' it read. I sat on his bed and waited for him to come back. I stared at the wall and thought about all of the happy moments that Robin and I had shared. I remembered our kiss in Japan, and the first day that we started going out, and all of the times that we kissed after that, and all of the nights that I've spent in his room. I felt like I was floating and my eyes fell closed. There was a smile on my face. I hadn't realized that I had fallen asleep. My eyes fluttered open, and Robin was beside me. I was happy that he was back, and he looked calm. “Hey, Starfire,” he greeted with a smile. “Hey,” I said. My voice came out slow, and I was slurring my words. I didn't understand what was happening. I was fine, and then it began to feel different. I felt like I was underwater. I felt like I was trapped and I couldn't get out. “Robin, I don't feel right,” I said with my words slurred. He understood what I meant at once, and carried me into the living room. He laid me down on a table, and rushed to get Raven. She was the only one that could probably understand what was wrong with me. I realized that it was late at night, when she came out rubbing her eyes. Beastboy sluggishly followed, and Cyborg followed after them both. They all looked very tired. I was confused. I didn't understand what was happening to me. Robin was panicking, and so were the other titans, when he explained what happened. Raven was bent over me, working silently to try to figure out what was happening to my body. That was about the time that I blacked out.