complicated-{hyuna}

This is the first time I'm writing something like this 🗿🗿(send some suggestions with any idol and genre like smut,fluff and angst)
______________________________________

"Oh my God mom please-" I said as my mom went on and on about me having a baby "oh come on you're 23, you should be married by now" my sister looked up from her plate and began to chuckle. I hated that bitch. I sighed "what if I dont want to date anyone right now?" My mother sighed "look I have someone for y-" I cut her off

"NO- mom please oh my god" I held my face in my hands while groaning "Anna did it so easily" she said pointing at my pregnant cousin,making her choke on her mashed potatoes but not enough for my mother to notice "honey PLEASE just do this for me. Its time for you to grow up" I looked down at my feet.

I knew if I told her she would be heart broken. I knew how much she wanted to see me have a baby before her sickness had gotten worse and believe me I would give her a grand baby I really would..if I was interested in guys.

"Honey?" My father snapped his fingers infront of my face "yes?" I looked up from my lap "it's time to clean up. Come on and get your plate" i nodded.

As I was cleaning my plate alone in the kitchen I heard my sister expensive ass walk in "you done dyke?" I turned around "stop calling me that" she laughed "you mad cause I said what you were?" I rolled my eyes and turned around to continue cleaning my plate "no need to be a bitch" I hissed "ouch that hurt" she said sarcastically "ya know you might as well tell her. When she finds out you get off to seeing other girls shes gonna be broken"

I sighed and looked at the ceiling to prevent from shedding a tear infront of the devil herself. The last thing I wanna do is make this bitch happy by seeing me fail at staying strong. That's all she wanted. I dropped the sponge in the sink and turned around,facing her "look bitch-" my mother walked in just in time before I snapped "are you done with the plates? We're about to watch a movie" my mother said with a sweet voice

"Yeah" I said side eyeing my sister while walking by.

About 30 minutes into the movie my mother gasped "oh my god" her face crinkled in disgust as she looked at the gay kissing scene "cute. It's like I know someone like that" my sister said "who?" My mother asked. I Glared at her and looked back at the screen which made her chuckle "uh just a friend"

A few minutes later and I was tired of my sisters little comments and sneak disses so I gathered my things and was ready to leave "why are you leaving so early?" my cousin asked "I'm tired. I'll see yall tomorrow though" she nodded and gave me a side hug "goodnight! Dont like the homosexuals bite" my sister said while walking by.

It took everything in me to not turn around and drag her ass but I didnt want it to seem obvious "mhm" I mumbled.

Once I arrived at home I took my shoes off at the front door and sat down on the couch next to my girlfriend "I have a feeling you didnt tell them" hyuna says while scrolling on her phone. I frowned and sighed "nope" she leaned her head on my shoulder and laid a small kiss on my neck "I promised you and I failed..again"

Hyuna smiled "even though I told you to tell her I want you to be ready also...take your time" I held her hand and nodded "tomorrow...I promise"