The couch dips next to me, and I jump when I feel Harry grab my feet, lifting them up onto his lap. I open one eye to peer at him, seeing him staring down at me from where he's sat on the couch.
"I wouldn't have missed that for the world, you're like a vicious little pit bull"

I close my eyes again, resting my arm across my them "That's not what I meant, the things she said about you were fucking terrible"

"Yeah, they were" he agrees softly, his large hands taking one of my feet and begins massaging and kneading it gently, causing me to melt further into the couch. "But the things you said about me were amazing, you stood up for me"

"All of the things I said about you weren't amazing, they were just the truth, I was throwing it in her face how badly she fucked up" I mutter, the tension in my body deflating as Harry continues to massage my foot with his hand, taking his time and working each spot thoroughly.

I'm use to the sort of sweet behaviour from Harry now, during the weeks we've spent together I've become comfortable with his affectionate nature, barely even noticing anymore as its become completely normal in out friendship.

The initial feeling of discomfort I had being so close to him seems so far away now, the exact opposite happens these days, the discomfort comes from when we aren't close to each other.

Everything from his hugs, to slinging his arm around my shoulder when he's standing next to me at work, the playful poking, spending lazy afternoons on the couch slumped over one another has become one of the things I enjoy the most.

"So I'm irreplaceable huh?" he teases, the smug look on his face evident in his voice.

"Wipe that cocky look off your face"

"How did you even... - your eyes are closed" he pauses rubbing my feet, and I  already know his mouth hung open.

"Close your mouth before you catch flies in it, I know you like the back of my hand Harry" I reply casually, my arm still draped over my eyes.

"That's kind of creepy that you can do that"

"Or you're just predictable" I point out, feeling my eyes get heavier even behind my closed lids.

"No you're just creepy" he mutters under his breath, resuming his massaging on my other foot.

God that feels good. That kid has magic hands, I swear.

"I thought you'd be more upset about her turning up here, you were a wreck this morning" I wonder my thoughts out loud, my voice becoming slow and tired.

"She didn't say anything she hadn't already said to me last night when I got home" he mumbles softly "Not that it's my home any more"

So she had already said all of that to him?

Christ no wonder he looked so destroyed when he got here this morning.

My heart sinks thinking about Emma spitting all those awful spiteful things at Harry, while he was standing there heartbroken and lost.

The look on his face when I opened that door gutted me, it was obvious he'd been crying his eyes out. I never want to see that look on his face ever again, I don't think I could handle seeing him cry.

He's too lovely to be so sad.

"I should have hit her" I grunt "I should have knocked her head clean off her body, she deserves it"

"I think throwing her against a wall was enough" he chuckles to himself, moving his hands up to the calves of my leg, kneading and massaging the muscles there through my tights.