Chapter Twenty Five

Thing start to get heavy with sadism from here on out.

Duckie out.

Emily's POV.

Sleep didn't come easily as I laid in my bed. My mind was going haywire and all because of Julian.

I need some fresh air.

I teleported to the first place I could think of. I was standing out the front of the school that I attend. With a sigh I walked along the pavement kicking a rock when I came across one.

The city was completely different at night. There were very few people and traffic on the streets so it was more peaceful. My head filled with to many thoughts at once, forcing me to sit down on a near by bench. I sat there with my head in my hands letting every thought roll in.

"You don't seem okay." Said a voice that made me jump.

Looking beside me was a lady that seemed familiar like I've seen her once maybe twice. She sat beside me on the bench.

"Do I know you?" I said.

"We met once on this very bench I believe." She said.

I gave her a look like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"You were stuck here while your father was getting food. We talked for a bit in the meantime." She said.

"Ahh you're the lady that was visiting?" I responded.

"I am indeed." She smiled.

"Why are you here again?" I asked.

"Just visiting again." She said.

"I never really got your name though?" I said.

"Elizabeth." She said extending her hand out for me to shake.

"Emily. Just in case you didn't get it." I said as I shook her hand.

Elizabeth.

"My mothers name was Elizabeth." I said.

"Ahh what a coincidence." She smiled.

We sat there in a heavy silence until Elizabeth broke it.

"So what seems to trouble you?" She said.

"Nothing much just boy troubles." I sighed.

"Well come on. Fill me in." She said.

"I can't tell you." I said depressingly.

"Don't worry I'm familiar with your kind." She said.

What the fuck?! How?

"What are you talking about?" I said pushing my panic to the side and playing it dumb.

"You. You're a Slender." She said poking me in the chest.

I looked down at myself to see that I hadn't changed into my human form when I teleported here.

Holy shit!!!

I instantly changed into my human form. I looked at her and she didn't even looked fazed about it.

Why?

"Why aren't you scared?" I asked.

Even werewolves mostly my age in my tribe were scared of me. But this human isn't.

"I've grown up in a werewolf tribe and I've heard stories about Slenders. Believe it or not I've met one before I met you." She shrugged.

So that's why she isn't freaked out by me.