Blink

When the Doctor and Martha go missing, it is up to Willow to find them. However, she soon learns that she may be out of her depth when she faces the Weeping Angels.

***

She didn't know how many days it had been since she had last seen the Doctor and Martha. Willow spent her time sulking in her old bedroom, eating leftovers and letting time pass around her. 

As they explored the universe, she was left to roam her father's precious creation. Time machines on Gallifrey could be grown, eventually becoming mechanised by the time they had reached maturity. He worked on so many, but he always said that this TARDIS was his favourite. The ship had a mind of her own, with a life and consciousness so complex that even he could not understand.

It had been quiet. Perhaps it was too quiet.

Usually, she would hear the Doctor and Martha talking or laughing together. However, for the last few days, she had heard nothing. There was never anybody around; Willow didn't even have to hide anymore. For how long it had been like this, she could not say. Time was very different when living in the TARDIS.

In a moment of curiosity, Willow wandered into the main TARDIS console. Everything was stationary, a soft hum surrounding the room. Yet, there was no one to be seen. She strolled over to the monitor, noticing that they had landed. 

At first, she guessed that the Doctor and Martha were on a different adventure. Willow was about to leave when a small piece of paper caught her eye. She narrowed her eyes, grasping the note and reading from it.

Willow, if you are reading this, then it has been some time since you have seen us. I can't explain why because it could fracture the timeline.

I'm sorry it has to be this way, but you'll have to figure this out yourself. The only clue I can give you is that the answers reside in Wester Drumlins.

I'll see you soon.
- The Doctor.

In response, Willow rolled her eyes. "What have you done now?"

A quest was not something that she asked for, yet everything depended on her. The Doctor definitely did it on purpose to try and get her out again. Though she found adventures to be thrilling, this will not change her mind. Willow would lock herself away until she had fully healed from her past emotions. Life was so much easier when she didn't know who she was.

"Hey, let me in." "What are you playing at? Let me in."

(she hears the doors and she hides)

"So, we've got another one then."

"Don't know." "We found this outside."

"A police box?"

"Well, it's not a proper one, is it?"

"Doesn't even look like it's from the 1960s. They're not supposed to be this big."

"Who would leave a police box outside an abandoned house?"

"Don't know -- but we can only assume there's been another disappearance."

"But who?"

(willow escapes and heads to wester drumlins)

"Well, this isn't spooky in the slightest."