The Runaway Bride (I)

My name is Willow.

Last year I met the Tenth Incarnation of the Doctor.

And also got possessed, kidnapped, encountered the Devil etc.

Most of all, fallen in love with the Doctor again. Soon leading to my true identity as a Timelady and an engagement.

But everything came crashing down when I lost the only piece of family I had left.

After our last goodbye, both the Doctor and I found a bride in the TARDIS.

The only question is, how did she get here?

***

After Willow recovered, she wiped the tears away whilst still being held by the Doctor. "What do we do now?" She asked, murmuring.

"We move on, but we never forget." The Doctor pressed a button and set the controls before curiously glimpsing up to see a woman dressed in white nearby. He tapped Willow's shoulder, alerting her to the stranger. "What?"

The woman turned around, gasping. Her hair was a deep red and her eyes a blue-greyish colour. "What?" Willow asked, just as confused.

"Who are you?" She queried.

"But-"

"Where am I?" The woman questioned.

"What?"

She raised her voice. "What the hell is this place?!"

The two glared at her, bewildered on how this woman had managed to get inside the TARDIS. "What? You can't do that. I wasn't. We're in flight. That is, that is physically impossible! How did-"

"Tell me where I am. I demand you tell me right now where am I?" The bride demanded.

"Inside the TARDIS." Willow told her.

"The what?"

"The TARDIS." She repeated.

"The what?"

Beside her, the Doctor was growing increasingly annoyed by this intruder. "The TARDIS!"

"The what?"

Willow rolled her eyes yet tried to stay calm in this situation. "It's called the TARDIS."

"That's not even a proper word. You're just saying things!" The woman claimed.

"It's an anagram." She responded.

"How did you get in here?" The Doctor asked.

"Well, obviously, when you kidnapped me. Who was it? Who's paying you? Is it Nerys? Oh my God, she's finally got me back. This has got Nerys written all over it!" She rambled.

He scratched the back of his head, confounded. "Who the hell is Nerys?"

"Your best friend!"

They eyed each other for a moment, confused. The Doctor glanced back, acknowledging her outfit. "Hold on, wait a minute. What are you dressed like that for?"

Willow sighed, facepalming as the woman continued. "I'm going ten pin bowling. Why do you think, dumbo? I was halfway up the aisle! I've been waiting all my life for this. I was just seconds away, and then you, I don't know, you drugged me or something!"

"Ok, listen lady, we haven't done anything!" pleaded Willow.

The woman didn't listen though, protesting. "I'm having the police on you! Me and my husband, as soon as he is my husband, we're going to sue the living backside off you two!"