Cant miss the Goss!

There was a shuffling outside the library which meant that Vernon was going somewhere, quickly rushing to a seat i found myself sat at Benders table since it was easier to run straight across and sit down on that chair than running all the way down to mine. Also that i could sit next to Bender.

Although John had also moved when i did, obviously hearing Vernon move he had the same idea as me. But he didn't run back to his seat, he ran and sat in between Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

The room was silent as we all kept our eye on Vernon to see if he was going to come into the library, luckily for all of us he didn't even glance our way and wondered down the halls.

John made a God awful snort sound making me cringe in disgust before he leapt out of his heat with a "OOH".

Once he was out of his seat he proceeded to the front of the Library. "You know there's u-um, There's not supposed to be any monkey business" Shaggy stated.

Bender turned to face Brian "Young man, have you finished your paper?" He mocked in the voice of Mr. Vernon. Pulling up his collar on his denim jacket he looked out the library doors to see if Vernon had well and truly gone. Once the coast was clear he quickly got to work on fiddling with the screw that kept the Library door open.

"C'mon Bender, dont screw around" Bender payed no mind to Popeye and continued to work on getting the screw out the door.

"What are you going to do?" Claire asked

"Drop dead i hope" Andrew said spitefully

Scoffing i pushed myself up from my chair and stormed to stand next to Andrew, getting into a defensive stance i shoved Andrew's shoulder hard. Making him almost fall from his chair he looked at me confused. "What'd you do that for dumbass?"

"Dumbass? You better watch it Peter Pan before i throw pixie dust straight into your eyes" I threatened. You don't wish death on anybody. "You dare threaten death on anyone and you best be praying you can still walk once this detention is over" By this time i was lent on his table my arms in a solid lock making me look intimidating toward Andrew which is just what i wanted. "Do i make myself clear...Dumbass?" I asked repeating his spoken word about me.

He nodded briefly which lead to me standing back up to my normal height and having a less threatening facial expression. I walked back to my original seat that i was sat in this morning and plopped myself down letting out a large sigh.

"Bender that's, that's school property there. I-i mean that's- it doesn't belong to us and its something that's not to be toyed with" The door all of a sudden slammed shut. Bender turned stuffing the screw in his pocket and walked back to his seat with a smug little smirk on his cute face. Wait cute?

"That's very funny, C'mon fix it!"

"You should really fix that" I turned to Brian "I would stop trying Brian he won't listen"

"He'd listen to you" Was all Brian said.

Confused i turned my attention back onto the guys.

"Am i a genius?" Bender asked as he quickly shot down in his seat and pulled his chair in looking all innocent like. "No, you're an asshole" Here goes Andrew again with the naughty cuss words.