twenty - last chapter

twenty.

Two months is a long time if you think about it. It feels like yesterday was January, but here it was, March in the spring time. If you were to ask me if I missed the snow, I'd automatically say no. But the peaceful thing about the weather now was just rain, pouring rain and spring days. I know I liked it. I had my fair share of kisses in the rain, right outside of my flat complex. But that's only the beginning and I know it.

Harry and I have been well. Mostly amazing. In between those two months, we've only fought once. It was because Harry decided to be a gentleman and take me out for dinner. I wanted to pay half, but the jerk wouldn't let me. So when we got back to my flat, I left money in his car, paying him back for the meal. It being all over a meal. He was mad at me, wouldn't return my messages or calls, so I did the only thing I thought of. I showed up at his internship and kissed him as hard as I could. 

That was dangerous, very dangerous. He could have gotten fired because of that, but thank god none of his co-workers brought it up. I apologized to him and he also apologized. Quite romantic, right? If we tried hard enough, we could be a romantic couple. Though, it all changes when we get home. We turn into animals. Sometimes we did have those lazy days, like today.

Here we both sat, cuddling on his sofa, watching Cake Boss. What could I say? I was addicted to these types of shows. My guilty pleasures. But Harry didn't care, he watched them with me. I think he's grown used to them by now. I still remember the time he first watched Say Yes to the Dress with me. He didn't particularly like Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo, though I think it's hilarious.

"Mm, your elbow is killing me, love." Harry complained. I rolled my eyes and adjusted my arm.

If I could say how much my life has change since showed up, I would. But I can't, because there are no words to describe how much happier I've became. Even way before I seen him in real life, to the first dream I've had with him; it changed me for the better. I won't ever forget the happiness I've felt after that.

As for the dreams now, they're only getting better. They're more intimate, we've explored more than the room, we've actually taken it to the living area. We've made out so many times in those dreams, we've also done other things, but that's too inappropriate for now. 

If I never had those dreams, what would my life be like? Would I be as depressed as I was? What would Harry be like? Would his mum still think he was straight? Would he still be letting people control his life?

Speaking of Harry, his life has done a complete somersault. He isn't letting people push him around anymore, he doesn't care what other people think, he doesn't care what Zayn thinks. Whenever I get the chance, I always tease him about that incident. 

Though for Zayn, he's getting married soon to his fiance, Perrie. As for Liam, he has a girlfriend that is most definitely fit for him. Remember the new receptionist of my apartment complex? When he wanted to come over to my flat, he apparently hit it off with her. Good for you, Liam!  Niall; it's been amazing for him. Singing at the pubs at night have actually paid off for him. He recently got signed by some people and he's actually working on his first single. It's amazing, really. 

Work has been great too, actually. Since Niall is too busy for it and his uncle is getting too old to handle it, they're going to let me run the shop myself! That means, I will own the shop and change the name, basically do whatever I'd like with it. I've been thinking of names for the store and I think I'll rename it: Louis' Hangout. Harry was telling me to decorate it with his jokes, but god I'm not letting those in my store.