three

three.

The curly headed boy made his way back to my bed again like every night. His forehead was pressed against my shoulder. Arms were around my small waist, bringing me closer to his warmth. His husky smell circled us both - God, the smell was sexy, yet refreshing. I bit my lip and turned around so both of our naked chests were touching. His head dropped to the crook of my neck, his hairs tickling my chest.

"Hi," I whispered.

He tilted his head up, his green eyes looking right at my blue ones. A smile started to form on his lips, dimples popping out. "Hi."

"You're so pretty," I breathed. His cheeks began to turn pink. He pulled my chest as close as he possibly could and began running his fingers through my hair.

"I should be the one to call you pretty."

My cheeks were burning hot red by now. Sheepishly, I hid my face into his chest, taking in his scent. His fingers ran up and down my back while the other hand was twirling locks of my hair around. His lips rested on my forehead, giving it light pecks. It was perfect, just me and him right now.

But I don't know his name.

"Louis! Wake up!" I heard Niall yell. My eyes snapped open. God damn it, Niall.

Groggily, I threw a pillow at him and snuggled in my bed more. Maybe if I go back to sleep, I'll end up in the same position as I was in the dream. And besides, I was tired as hell.

"Louis, come on, wake up!"

Sighing in defeat, I sat up and glared at Niall. "How did you get into my flat?"

"Liam still has your spare key from yesterday. He gave it to me today so we could go out for lunch. Also, we needed another excuse to take you to your therapy session. Some woman keeps calling Liam and asking him to take you back." Niall told me.

Sighing, I regret ever giving Liam's phone number to my therapist as a back up. I had purposely blocked the clinic's number so they would quit calling me and asking me to come back. I'm completely stable now, so that's why I quit going. I don't understand why they want me back so much. Probably to make money off my visits. Assholes.

"Give me a second to get dressed. " I mumbled.

He nodded and walked back into my living area. So that's why Liam said he wouldn't play ball with us today. He already planned to take me back to Lucifer, himself. I stood up and walked towards my wardrobe, pulling out a plain grey shirt and black skinny jeans. When I finally got dressed, I walked into my living area to find Liam and Niall on my sofa, playing on their phones.

I cleared my throat, which both of them turned their head to my direction. "Let's get this over with."

Liam stood up, smiling proudly at me and led me to the door. Niall followed behind us as Liam shut my apartment door closed. We continued down the long hallway to the elevator, silence among us all.

We stepped into the elevator, Niall pressing the button and grinning like the child he is and started to go down to the lobby. The complex was outstanding; it had a low price and it was beautiful. Luckily, I had gotten my flat before anyone else knew about the price, so now it is filled with people, old people to be exact. So it's just a nice quiet place with no disturbances.

The elevator dinged and opened the doors. Niall walked out first and Liam last. I'm sure he was watching me very closely so I would finally go. I waved at the woman at the desk, who I didn't know. She looked relatively new to the apartment, I only first saw her working two days ago. The woman waved back, giving me a smile.