fourteen

fourteen. 

Today is my birthday, and I haven't quit smiling since I've woken up. I will be seeing my family and besides, who isn't happy on their birthday? My fingers traced around on the clothes set beside my suitcase. I was currently packing to go back home to Doncaster. 

Niall, Liam, and Zayn had all called today, wishing me a happy birthday. Though, I haven't heard from Harry all day. It didn't bother me; he probably had forgotten already. But we've only known each other for so little now, it wasn't important. 

At yesterday's party, Zayn finally brought home sugar and Harry kicked him out of the kitchen. The cake would probably be more tastier if we weren't so drunk by the end of the night. I couldn't remember everything, but I do remember that Niall stripped down into his boxers and did a concert on Zayn's counter. 

As for gifts, Harry loved my present. He had bought me a giftcard to some store, claiming I need to go clothes shopping with him. He had also gotten me a nice CD of The Fray. How he knew how to buy that, I still do not know. 

A loud knock interrupted my thoughts. Sighing, I got up from the bed and began my way to the door. When I got to the door, I opened it, not bothering to look into the peephole. There stood a grinning Harry Styles on my doorstep.

Without saying anything, Harry made his way into my flat, bumping bodies with me. He leaned down and quickly melted his lips against mine. I instantly kissed him back and threw my arms around his neck. Harry placed his hands on the back of my thighs and slowly picked me up - to which I took advantage of and wrapped my long legs around his waist.

Harry spun me around, not removing our lips and walked over to the sofa, where he sat down. I readjusted myself until I was straddling him at a more comfortable spot. I was the one to break away from him, taking a breath and started trailing kisses down his jaw to his neck. He let out a hoarse groan and ran his fingers down my back, stopping right above the band of my sweats. I sucked on a part of his neck, nipping at it. Harry let out a hiss, but tilted his head to the side to give me more access. Once I was done, I looked at the dark red mark I had left, forming into a bruise.

When I went down to bite down on his skin again, he pulled me back.

"Louis, no more. I'll have trouble explaining this love mark on my neck to my family alone." He chuckled.

I smiled and placed a kiss to the corner of his mouth. "Hi."

"Happy birthday, Louis."

"Thank you." I told him sweetly while I sat down beside him.

"How was your day?"

"Pretty good so far. I am planning on going to Doncaster once I get my things packed."

He nodded. "How long will you be gone?"

I leaned back on the sofa, looking up at the ceiling. "Probably not until New Years Day so I can go to work. Though, maybe earlier since I have to open."

"I don't think I can be that far away from you for so long." 

"Maybe you should get a hobby then." I teased. 

Harry chuckled and brought his hand to his neck, tracing the love mark I had left. I saw how a smile formed on his lips then dropped as he turned to me. "So what do you want for your birthday? Anything, I'll do it."

I shook my head. "No, no. You already got me things yesterday."

"That was for Christmas. What do you want for your real birthday?"