CHAPTER 20: NO, I'M LOVING YOU. WOOPSIE.

CHAPTER 20: No, I’m Loving You. Woopsie.

BRENT’S POV

“How long will this collaboration go?” Paige asked Isaac as he packs his tripod. That’s right, I’m back to accompanying them with these photography project that Isaac’s been working on. I still don’t know why he has this collaboration with Paige.

“Until I get all what I need, I guess.” Isaac replied, stopping from what he’s doing and staring at Paige with such a weird expression. And I hate that expression. Dude, you’re jealous. Maybe, maybe  not. I just don’t like seeing Isaac look at Paige that way. It kills me.

“And what exactly do you need?” I addressed Isaac, cocking my eyebrow. Okay, I’m being a jealous crap right now. If only I don’t love Paige. Yes, I love her. I can’t tell her though. She’ll freak out.

I know exactly why.

Damn, the day I set my eyes on her picture, I thought I would marry her. But now, shit, yes, I would definitely want her to be with me forever.

You’re being a dramatic dude. You sure are a girly at heart. My inner voice is a dilemma! I ran my hand to my hair. Isaac was taken aback. He stared at me, taunting. Paige, not oblivious to the banter that I just started, looked at me quizzically.

“I’ll be having an exhibit once I have the budget. But for now, I’ll enjoy taking more photos so I’ll have a wide range of choices,” Isaac replied nonchalantly. But if I know, he has something in mind, which I know would be about Paige.

“Hey,” we both looked to Paige. “Our agreement includes me contributing photos of my choice right?” obviously, Paige is addressing Isaac.

“Yeah,” Isaac said, nodding. “Why?” Paige shifted her gaze to me and smiled at me. If only I knew what she’s thinking.

“Nothing,” she shook her head. “I am thinking on what I can contribute,” now she faced Isaac and beamed him a smile. Isaac nodded in response while I can’t help myself but smile with amusement. Paige approached me and I immediately wrapped my arm around her waist. She nuzzled her face against my chest and looked up at me. “Hey, let’s go and get Bri. Mom’s really excited to meet her. It’s been long since she had last seen a child,” she said to me. She’s really excited about the dinner.

Oh shit, today’s our dinner with the Barnettes. I’m really happy to meet them. Is Peter coming? I feel intimidated by over-protective brothers. It’s not that I’ve dated a lot of girls. I’ve always dated whore cheerleaders of Westine High for reputation thingies but I never took off my eyes from Paige. It’s just Paige’s brother know me too well. And now that Paige and I are together, I fear that Peter will act as the over-protective brother. Okay, it’s just a new thing to me.

“Will Peter be there?” I asked Paige. She grinned. Oh, does she know what I was thinking?

“Nah, Peter’s back to college. And yes, I know what you were thinking,” her smirked turned into an amused smile.

“How did you—” she cut me off by putting her index finger on my lips.

“Because.” She said. I smirked against her finger and kissed it wet. She retracted her arm away from me. “Eeeew Brent! That’s gross.” Her face contorted. She wiped her wet finger into my shirt.

“Woah, so it’s gross kissing me?” I cocked an eyebrow. Her smirk came back and she tiptoed to kiss the end of my lips.

“No babe, it’s just better if you kissed me here,” she pointed at her lips.

“Oh, miss Paige, are you flirting with me?” I chuckled she joined my chuckling and hugged me.

“No, I’m loving you.” her eyes grew wide and so are mine. “Woopsie,” she added. Honestly, my heart beat became faster. I can’t help but smile. She said she loves me! I think I just won Jupiter from the lottery.