°6

Donghyuck followed Mark to the back of the cabin, where nobody ever went. He was nervous as hell and didn't know what Mark had to say to him. Had he done something wrong?

"So.. Donghyuck" Mark begun when he was sure nobody was listening.

"Did i do something wrong?" Donghyuck asked.

"No, not at all" Mark said, stepping closer to Donghyuck. "Not at all.." He repeated as he stroked Donghyuck's neck and collarbones. Donghyuck shivered.

"Listen Donghyuck, i think our views of eachother are very similar... Don't you think?" Mark said, stepping even closer to Donghyuck. Their faces were now centimeters apart, and Donghyuck was too flustered to move away.

"Uhm... what do you mean?" Donghyuck asked, blushing like crazy.

"Oh, i think you know what i mean" Mark said with a seductive voice.

"I really don't?"

Mark didn't give Donghyuck any time to even process what was going on before smashing his lips onto Donghyuck's

To say that Donghyuck was shocked was an understatement. He was dying inside.

Donghyuck was frozen from shock, but soon he was going at it too.

Donghyuck's fingers tugged on Mark's hair as Mark's hands roamed all around Donghyuck's body, exploring every part.

Oh how he wanted Donghyuck's clothes off this instant. He wanted to see everything, feel everything, have no secrets with this boy.

Just the mere thought of Donghyuck exposed and ready just for him made a shiver go down Mark's spine.

No one else could have him.

The same was going on in Donghyuck's mind. He wondered how this handsome, beautiful, just all around amazing man was interested in him. It didn't feel real.

Mark started kissing down Donghyuck's neck, leaving little love bites as he proceeded down to his collarbones.

Donghyuck didn't even notice that he had started grinding against Mark's thigh when Mark groaned and smacked his ass.

Donghyuck yelped at the sensation as Mark pulled away.

"We should stop before we get caught" Mark said under his breath. Donghyuck nodded, but inside he wanted to keep going.

Mark looked at the boy right before his eyes. Donghyuck had his head down, smiling to himself as his cheeks were painted with a slight red. 

Mark put his thumb and index finger on Donghyuck's chin and lifted his head so the flustered boy would look at him.

"You promise to be all mine, right?" Mark asked with a calm voice.

"Of course" Donghyuck answered without thinking even 2 seconds otherwise.

"Good" was all Mark said before grabbing Donghyuck's arm and dragging him back to the cabin.

°

"Okay kids, who's ready to go to bed!" Yuta yelled out, trying to sound excited.

crickets...

"Well, you don't really have a choice so... Everybody, go to sleep now!" Yuta clapped his hands, hoping the kids would listen.

crickets...

"..... If you guys aren't under your blankets in 5 minutes i'll make you all listen to chick chick on repeat for the whole day tomorrow..."

........ chaos started

Kids running around aimlessly, trying to get to bed in 5 minutes. It was one hell of a worksite

As Yuta was watching the mess quietly from the side, a small boy, one of the youngest there came up to him and tugged on his shirt sleeve to get his attention.

"Yuta hyung?" The kid asked, looking up at Yuta.

"Well hello, why aren't you in bed?" Yuta asked. The boy seemed very sleepy and seemed like he was ready for bed. He even had his teddy bear in his hands.

"I had a nightmare last night" the boy said. "I don't wanna sleep alone, can i sleep next to Yuta hyung?" the kid asked.

The kid was adorable, how could Yuta say no?

"Of course you can, don't the other kids wanna sleep next to you?"Yuta asked.

"They're too energetic, its scary" The child said.

"Oh, well you can sleep next to me" Yuta said kindly to the kid.

The child pouted as his bottom lip started to shake. Tears suddenly welled up in his eyes as he started crying all of the sudden. Yuta of course panicked.

"Hey heyy, whats wrong buddy?" yuta asked with a soothing voice, crouching to the kid's level.

"I-i miss m-mommy" The child got out as he started crying again.

"Do you want Yuta to call mommy?" Yuta asked. The child shook his head.

"I want to sleep" The child said, extending his arms as a signal for Yuta to carry him. Yuta of course complied.

"Okay, lets get you to bed then" Yuta said as he carried the kid to his bed.

"There, all tucked in" Yuta said as he put the blanket warmly on the kid.

"When will Yuta hyung come to sleep, i don't want to sleep alone" The child said, his voice almost non existent because of how sleepy he was.

"Yuta will go to sleep soon too, i'm going to just make sure the others are in bed too, alright?" Yuta said.

The kid nodded and closed his eyes.

about 15 minutes later Yuta was also going to bed, because he is a tired man. As he looked at the small 5-year old on his bed, he realised how much he wanted to be a father. He couldn't even imagine the joy and the happiness that comes with having your own child. He wanted to experience that.

°

Winwin came quietly into the cabin Yuta was in to see if he was still awake. 

What he didn't expect to see was Yuta cuddled up in a blanket with a kid hugging his arm.

Winwin unconsciously smiled at the sight. He quickly took a picture, and left the cabin.

"He would be such a great father"

____

yeahh sorry for the long wait (even though i know no one is waiting for an update lol)