Honestly, I'm worried about Kat. No one can say what Harry is capable of doing, especially when he's angry. Oh, I hope Kat will be alright,

I excused Louis to talk to him in private. As soon as we left them, his expression quickly changed. From the happy and cheeky Louis everybody knows, there stood the Louis with a frown, the Louis no one even sees. But stupid of me, the first thing I told him is, "Congratulations, you're doing the list." He looked at me with shock and disbelief and replied angrily, "What? Is that what you're thinking about all his time? Liam, after you see him like that, is that what you're thinking? That we finally succeeded in breaking his heart? Gosh, how selfish can you be?" "Look, that is not how I meant it." "That is exactly how you meant it! You still think of the stupid list! Don't you care on how some people feel about it? I mean, for me to see the person I love get hurt because of me-" "What did you say? You love him?" It seems that he doesn't really mean to say that, judging by how he reacted. "No, no, I don't love him, no." "You know that's against the rules!" "I know, I know! But I can't help it, everything about him is perfect. Hi eyes, his lips, his smile, the way he kisses me - it's like I'm in Cloud 9! It's impossible not to fall in love with him, you know. He's really sweet and caring, and-" I snapped my fingers in front of him. "Look at you! Soon, when harry has won you, I'm sure he'll hurt you like what he did to others." "How can you even say that? Isn't it possible that he changed?" "Not when he can make everyone fall in love with him! Don't you see, he won't change if he's not getting hurt yet!" "But what if he experiences real love? Don't you think he will change, for me?" "That's not real love, Lou! You're doing the list! You're obsessed on doing the list, you want to get him hurt!" I can't help it, I just kept telling him all. By that time, the others are already watching us. In a terrifying voice, Louis replied, "No, I don't. I'll find a way not to do it. So just shut up you mouth, because you have no right to tell me what I feel."

''Harry

We're already walking around the forest for about 15 minutes, and I still haven't calmed down. Did they laugh at me when I left? Did they think I'm pathetic? Did they think I'm so desperately in love with Louis that I actually reacted like that?

I remembered the song, I Need You Now. I always sang it way back then and I really miss the song. So I started singing,

-

I wonder how you kiss first thing in the morning 

Before you go, go to work and your smiling at me 

Do you laugh at my jokes, even the ones that you've heard before? 

-

I miss those times. I wonder if you changed, Lou. I wonder if we will still be same when we get back home, with management and all. I wish it'll be.

-

There be times when everything's not perfect, when we fight 

Do you say things like I hate you or it's all your fault 

Or do you say nothing at all 

-

We fight, all the time, especially in the past few weeks. I wonder if you say something to the boys behind my back, something harsh that I'm not supposed to hear.