Same Mistakes

A huge writer's block! So forgive me if this chapter sucks and took some time to upload.

I'm going to say this here, so the mood won't be spoiled in the end. :) 2 VOTES FOR NEXT UPLOAD!

Enjoy. xx

''Liam

I woke up with my cellphone ringing loudly. Stupid alarm, I thought. But after a few minutes, I realized that the tone died, and after a few seconds it rang again. I looked at it and realized that it was Louis calling me. I yawned before answering the phone, still half-asleep. "Mmm...hello?" My voice came out a bit raspy so I spoke again. "Hello?" "Liam?" I heard Louis' voice whispering from my phone. "Yeah?" "Come... C-come here... Come here q-quick... P-please L-liam... H-here in... o-our flat... F-fast." Now, I'm awake. "Lou? What's going on there? Are you crying?" "J-just c-come. P-please. R-right now." I was about to say something when I heard noise in the background, someone screaming then blag! smash! crack! thump!. I don't need more noise to tell me what to do, so I rushed to Louis and Harry's house, still in my pajamas.

After about 5 minutes, I was knocking madly on the door of my two bandmates' house, anxious and nervous of what's happening inside. Louis answered the door, eyes red from crying, sniffing and almost shaking. I rushed inside and hugged him. Quietly and soothingly as possible, I whispered, "Lou, what's going on? Where's Harry?" He hugged me tighter, like a little boy afraid of lightning. He looks so vulnerable and weak. He was about to response when I heard something - most likely glass - shattering from the bathroom. I rushed there and saw Harry, on the floor, picking up a piece of the shattered glass. "Harry! What the fuck are you doing?" He didn't look up, but replied, so low that I almost didn't hear it, but clear enough, I knew he said "Dying." I yanked the glass from his hand, and for a second there, I expected him to scream and curse and get more of the mirror from the floor, but instead he knelt, hands on his face, and broke down. "I don't know what to do, Li.", he says. "I don't. I can't take it anymore. I-I can't." I knelt down in front of him, and soothingly rubbed circles on his back. "Hey. Hey, come on Harry, let's go to the living room." He nooded and I guided him towards the couch. I was quite surprised that Harry didn't throw a tantrum. What could be the problem?

''Louis

Pacing back and forth. Back and forth. I looked up, and stared at the open bathroom door. Liam, you're my hope. Please fix Harry. The same thought kept running on my mind. I'm really worried about Harry. I thought about this morning's happenings, before calling Liam.

I woke up, yesterday's events flooding back to my mind. But somehow, I felt much better today. Well, that's what they say, "Everything will be better in the morning." I guess that's true. I made my way to the bathroom, when I heard a faint sound of someone sobbing from the living room. I went down to the lving room, and saw a curly-haired boy sitting on the couch, staring at the television set with his picture on it. I walked towards him, and saw tears streaming down his face. "Haz! What's wrong?" He didn't look at me, nor did he reply. I stood behind the couch, and I noticed the magazines and newspapers on the coffee table, all with his picture. I looked at the television and saw the headline of the news, big and clear, "ONE DIRECTION'S HARRY STYLES, FLIRT AND WOMANIZER, CONFIRMED BY EX CAROLINE FLACK" I blinked a couple of times and even pinched my arm, just to make sure this isn't true. She did not just broadcasted that in public media. She did not. But there I saw her on video, sobbing and saying things that it is indeed true. Most of what she said to support the story are lies, but the fact that Harry is a flirt, is true. I quickly found the remote and turned the TV off. I sat beside Harry and hugged him. Instead, he pushed me away, AGAIN. I looked at him in shock, and he looked back at me, anger, pain and sadness in his eyes. "This is what you want, right?" He whispered carefully. Okay, now I'm a little scared. "THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT TOMLINSON, RIGHT? RIGHT?" "What do you mean this is what-" "YOU DON'T WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO BE HAPPY, RIGHT? BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST THAT SELFISH. IT'S OKAY FOR YOU TO DATE, BUT WHEN I DATE, YOU'RE ALL JUDGEMENTAL ABOUT IT? YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO STORM OUT OF THE ROOM WHEN I ANNOUNCE THAT I'M DATING SOMEONE, NOR WHEN I ASK YOU SOME FUCKING QUESTIONS!" He walked towards me, his eyes narrowing. "You think this is all easy for me, huh? You think it's easy to see my best friend of all my best friends, gone until two in the morning, then returning like nothing happened? You think it's easy to accept that you don't approve of our relationship? You selfish bastard, think again." The next thing I knew, he slapped my face and punched my stomach. My vision became blurry, but I still saw him walking to his room, and then everything became black.

I woke up again, this time on the floor, the noise of something breaking just around me, specifically, just in front of me. "Selfish useless bastard." I heard a deep voice, then smash! Another thing breaking."Fuck you, Louis. Fuck you, Caroline." clash! More words, more hurting words from my curly-haired bestfriend, then I can't take it anymore. I was already sobbing, and it's a surprise that he didn't hear me. I hid behind the couch, and took my phone out of my pocket, dialling the only number I can think of.

''Harry

Liam guided me down to the living room, since my vision is still blurry and my head is throbbing. Liam went to the kitchen to get me some pills and water then all of a sudden I saw Louis standing in front of me, and all my anger towards him came rushing back. "You." I tried to stand up, but I was so weak that I collapsed to the couch again. Liam came out of the kitchen and handed me the medicine. I took them, and put them in my mouth, the water helping me swallow them. Liam sat down and said, "Do you want to tell the story now?" I shook my head then looked at Louis again, who was looking at me with pity. "What are you looking at?", I snapped. He looked down and murmured, "Sorry," He went towards the stairs but I said, "Stay here, Tomlinson. Let's settle some things." He stopped and looked at me, tears building up in his eyes. But instead of stopping, I went on. I stood up, even with a little hint of pain. I stood in front of him and talked. "Now, you little Tomlinson, you must be really happy now. No girls will wake you up in the morning, no loud noise, yeah? No annoying women in the house now. None, because it's leaked now, and I hope you're really happy that my life is now hell. Now you can say, 'I told you so, that Flack girl's no good.' You got it, Lou. You were right and now, please, start indicating all my flaws and mistakes bec-"

I didn't finish I was saying. Because the next thing I know, his lips were slammed on mine.