Chapter 26

Enjoy :)

Chapter 26

Susan throws the chair into the wall screaming, “Find that bastard NOW before I do.” Frank was furious too but he needed to get his wife under control. “We are on it now ma’am. We are sending men to his home now.” Det. Monroe says.

Susan runs a hand through her hair. ‘How could I miss this.’ she thinks. She feels guilty she always knew something was off with Henry but the Henry she knew years ago was sweet and caring. She doesn’t understand how he changed. “We fooled me.” Susan whispers. Frank hugs his wife and says, “He fooled all of us. But I will make sure he doesn’t get away with it.” By then Det. Monroe walks back in feeling sorry for the dysfunctional family. He then says, “My team is on their way there. There is nothing to worry about ma’am. “

Susan rolls her eyes and Frank yells, “Please leave us and return when you have that bastard.” Det. Monroe nods and walks out.

Meanwhile Marie was lying on Lexi naked chest. She was listening to the blonde heart. She snuggles closer and thinks nothing can mess this up. No not this time. She was tired of waiting she wanted to show Lexi off to the world. She was so in love. She felt like a school girl blushing every time Lexi moaned and her heart sped every time the blonde walked in the room. She remembers something but things was still blurry about a lot. But she had enough information to know she was in love with Lexi and the blonde loved her much more.

“What you thinking about Princess?” Lexi says interrupting the brunette thoughts.

Marie lifts up and kisses Lexi whispering, “How much I love you.”

“Really huh?” Lexi says turning Marie over kissing down her neck over the bruises she left early that day.

“Lexi.” Marie whines. “I’m sore I can’t take another round.”

The blonde lifts up frowning. Marie pecks her on the lip and says, “You can have me after breakfast. I’m really hungry.”

“Fine.” The rebel agrees jumping out of bed. Marie sits back and watches Lexi pull up her underwear and forget her bra. She just grabs Marie work shirt off the floor and put in on buttoning it up slowly. Marie notice she was staring pretty hard and was wishing Lexi was taking the shirt off and not putting it on. ‘God she looks good in my shirt.’ The brunette thinks.

“Like what you see.” Lexi purrs.

Marie turns her head blushing. Lexi walks up to her and says, “Nothing to be ashamed of Princess I like what I see. Now come on. I have a big breakfast for ya.”

Marie jumps out of bed and puts clothes on. They head to the kitchen and Lexi fixes a huge breakfast saying, “We’re going to need a lot of energy.”

Marie blushes thinking of what tricks Lexi had in her mind.  The brunette stands and walks up to Lexi holding her hips and kisses her neck. For some reason she wasn’t too hungry anymore. Lexi smirks and ask turning around to face the brunette. “Can’t wait can ya?”

Marie rolls her eyes and captures the blonde lips. Lexi pushes her back and lifts her on the counter and the brunette doesn’t waste anytime wrapping her legs around the blonde. Lexi was about to take Marie on the counter in the kitchen until she heard a knock at the door. Lexi ignores it and continue at her task.

Det. Monroe was sitting in his boss office talking about the Cullen’s case. When one of his workers burst through the door screaming, “Sorry sir but Henry is nowhere to be found. We check the apartment and it seems he packed to leave.”