Chapter 10

Hope you Enjoy and sorry for the wait. :(

Chapter 10

“Stop Lexi I can’t breathe.” Rachael laughs.

“Say it and I will stop.” Lexi threatens while she continues to tickle Rachael.

“No!” Rachael screams out in laughter.

Lexi takes her hands and pulls Rachael socks off. She has figure out that it is her weak spot.

“No!” Rachael squirms but Lexi is to strong and is holding her down. “Stop I can’t breathe.”

“Say it and I will stop.”

“Okay.” Rachael starts.

Lexi pauses and waits for the words she been waiting to hear. “I’m waiting.” She says aiming for Rachael feet again. Rachael jumps then says, “Milla Jovovich is your celebrity wife and you’re her number one fan making me her second.”

Lexi grins in victory and kisses Rachael on the cheek whispering in her ear, “Now was that so hard.” About fifth teen minutes ago Lexi and Rachael we’re sitting on Lexi couch looking at the Resident Evil Series. They then got on the conversation of how sexy Milla was. Lexi claimed she was her celebrity wife but Rachael said no that she was Milla number one fan and her wife. Then they end up on the floor fighting.

Rachael turns her body so Lexi is hovering over her. “I believe I have burn 60 calories wrestling with you.” Lexi leans down and kisses Rachael on the lips mumbling, “You’re sexy you don’t need to burn any calories.” Rachael kisses Lexi back with more passion and her hands go for Lexi jeans to unbutton it. She then flips them over pulling Lexi shirt up trailing kisses down Lexi stomach. Lexi moans biting her lip and Rachael licks back up and looks down into Lexi eyes which are darker she bites her lip seductively and whispers, “Still thinking about Milla.”

Lexi groans pulling Rachael lips to hers. The blonde then starts to unbutton Rachael blouse ripping it off her body. Rachael starts grinning she still couldn’t believe she was with Lexi the girl she used to only dream of in high school. Her and Lexi had been hanging out for only two weeks and it seem Lexi wanted to take things slow which was weird she thought she would have Lexi in bed by the third date. But Lexi was a changed person not the same girl from high school and she loved it. She bites her lip trying to hold her moan when she feels Lexi soft hands traveling up her skirt. They then hear a door close and Rachael jumps off of Lexi fixing her skirt and buttoning up her blouse.

Lexi quickly jumps up fixing her jeans and running her hands through her hair in frustration. Her grandmother then walks in her living room and Lexi says, “I would think you would have learned your lesson by now.”

“I called no one answered young lady.” Angie replies looking at the unknown girl sitting on Lexi sofa. “Another one of your friends.” Angie eyes her eyebrow arching up.

Lexi rolls her eyes and replies, “Shut up.”

Rachael then stands and hits Lexi on the shoulder she then says, “Hello I’m Rachael one of Lexi friends.”

Angie eyes Rachael and notice her clothes wasn’t all short and tight like the others but seem that she actually had a job that would get her far in life. So she smiles and says, “It is nice to meet you I’m Angie Lexi grandmother.”

“Nice to meet you I’ve heard a lot about you.” Rachael smiles.

“I’m sure it wasn’t anything nice so I won’t ask what you heard.”