Chapter Two: Let Me Go

Eyeless Jack P.O.V
  It's been 4 weeks now that I've been watching this family. I couldn't wait any longer so as soon as her mother and father pulled out of the driveway I made my move to strike, by first making her mother call her and say they won't be home for a while.
  After I was done I returned to the house and watched the girl seeing as she was asleep already. i began tapping on the window with my knuckles causing her wake up. After she sat up I crawled in through her bedroom window and looked back at it making sure no one saw me.

Then I heard her footsteps. I slowly turned around to look at her. Once I saw her face I felt the muscles pull on the corner of my mouth into a grin under my mask. "P-p-please-" I stabbed her causing her to shriek in pain and fall to the ground holding her side. I continued to cut along her side to get a kidney but stopped when I heard her say "n-no please let me go". Her plead sent a grin across my face. I got up and pulled my scalpel away looking down at her.
  I could hear her heart rate quicken and her shaky breaths as she sobbed. "Get up" I demanded, she slowly got up holding her side in pain "pack your stuff we're leaving" I blankly said as I began walking out the room "don't. go. anywhere. I'll kill you if you try" then I shut the door and walked away toward the bathroom.

Your P.O.V
  I was crying and scared not knowing what to do, escape maybe? No, he would kill me. I guess I can only listen to his instruction...
  I packed a few outfits and shoes, my hairbrush, a laptop, and my phone. Once I finished, the door swung open causing me to whine in fear. I soon heard something being placed on my dresser. Then someone walked towards me when hearing this I began sobbing uncontrollably. Soon I heard his horrible voice again "hold out your hand" I did what he asked because he sounds so demonic. He places handcuffs on my hand "I got these from your mother's room... Heh didn't expect her to be into all that" he chuckled at his comment. I just stayed silent not doing a thing but think 'are my parents dead or something? Did he kill them? Are they just out? What about myself!? What's he going to do with me? Will he make me a slave? Rape me? Kill me?' but my thought was interrupted as I felt a something dull hit my head before I blacked out.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n sup me, Varian, again and I just wanted to put out there most of these chapters will be short! So I'll post more than once a week to make up for it!. Thank you and goodbye.

Varian: *sighs* Alex still hasn't been on yet
Alex: I'm right here reading it over making sure you don't fuck up!
Varian: RUDE ASS!!!!