ʜɪ ʀᴏss (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8)

Start from the beginning

so Linda gave me a present also, she also gave the present of my aunt. she told me her mother is at work and coudnt give it. so I just embraced her one more time. I ran to the cab to place the presents. my brither was setting the luggages. while I ran to my mom to get that food that I had been looking for. so I ran inside the house to the kitchen. I saw my mom preparing something.

I got curious and went there, so I decided to went near. she was shocked and screamed. I saw some food what I was looking for. she told me that this was my packed food for the trip and I shoudn't waste this food. she instructed to leave some for Jana. I nodded and raced back to the van but my mom called me. when I approached her she gave me a large hug and told me that she's going to miss his last big boy. and she even reminded that she's not going to call anymore. what a relif. she told me that she's just going to call me if its really important.

I rushed to the cab with the sweet new smell of that freshly baked cookies. when i opened and entered the cab, the car started and left. I waved at my mom, granmother and cousin. I will never see them once every day. I miss my family. all I got left is my brother here to accompany me and protect me from all the threat in this topsy turvy world.

my brother muttered " what's that smell " "is that cookies"

"yes its freshly baked " I told him. " we'll eat it later" I told him seriously.

"whatever" he told quickly and resumed talking to his friends.

I just looked at the window and looked at the people and how could I relate to them. I remembered Justin taking me to a ride to his dad's new brand new car. then his brother yelled at me and will not stop until he wants me to beg to his knees. then Justin punched his brother and told him that no one will talk to his boyfriend like that. then his brother told him that he's dead later when he finds out of this. then Justin rushed to me and puts his arms around me. then he told me dont mind his brother. because his brother is just jealous of him.

he took me to his rusty old car and told me I should always enjoy the view while travelling. and ever since then I would always look at the window and look at it. and remember Justin.

he always care about me and I let him down. the sense of guilt has came to me that my heart tells me that even though my self tells me not to love him. my pure heart still insists me to be inlove with him. but now its too late for me to tell him that I love him. I cant find a boy like him. I hope Vince would take care of him.

I felt a trance coming. I feel the slumber of the 3 hour travel to the airport.

I woke up at near the airport. and my brother is like yelling at me. we should go down now. were late. we quickly opened the trunk and went to the ticket entrance. we were stressed with the travel and everything. we hate to be late, that's on our nature, my parents trained us to be always punctual and everything. and now were late. I hope the plane doesn't take off yet.

We hurriedly went to the baggage counter. thank god the line isn't that long, I almost thought that we would have to wait longer. I remembered Justin and I had a date at a fast food restaurant. he was really impatient. I told him to sit down and I would fall in line for him. then he began to tell me, "no im falling in line", he was really embarassed that im going in line. what's the big deal with that. so he ordered me to sit down at the corner with Katie. 

When we arrived at the baggage counter, my brother discussed everything to the attendant. he told me that I should be hasty and be quick because this would kill us all. we hurriedly went to the immigration center and went into the waiting area, we were stressed out to find the boarding area. then my brother began to shake his head telling, we missed our flight. I told him, no. I hate calming people. especially when they panic. im starting to feel the vibes. until my mind told me to look at the flight board and check our flight.