She said she loves me, but that was just a dream even though it felt real when I was at the hospital, I keep repeating to myself that it was just a dream. What her sister said was a mistake also.

"Well if you want to keep torturing yourself I can't do nothing" He sighed and placed the invitation next to me, "Just remember that the only lies for which we are truly punished are those that we tell ourselves, all I can say is, think about it and stop punishing yourself.
You love her as much as she loves you, and if you really love her you won't let this marriage happen." He walked out of the room.

❖ Anthony Gordon ❖

I woke up to the ringtone of my alarm.
The fuck, I thought I turned it off.

I hit my phone with my hand and it turns off.

I sit on the bed thinking about what to do, usually on Saturday's I would go for breakfast at Maria's house, but that's not happening today because I have lots of unpacking to do.

It's now been three days since I moved to my apartment, and most of my things are still packed.
It's been a bad week.

But first things first. Breakfast.

I slide off of the bed and went to the bathroom, I splash some water on my face to wake myself up.

I stare at myself for a couple minutes.
I feel like I'm forgetting something that's supposed to happen today...
But who knows.

I rush out of the bathroom and call Carlos, he's probably still sleeping since it's barley seven a.m.

"Hello?" I was right he was sleeping.

"Carlos is today your birthday?" I'm pretty sure that's what's happening today.

"Uhh, no" He yawns

"Are you sure?" What then who's birthday is it?

"Yes and please if that's all you want to ask please let me sleep I'm really really tired." He says as I roll my eyes, he's right him and Jacob have been busy all week, good thing is that the shop will be closed next week.

"Okay, Okay go back to sleep." I hung up and sat on the edge of the bed.
I stare at my phone then I turn it on.

Saturday, the fifth of July...

"Anthony, I love you."

Heidi's words kept repeating in my mind, I rush out of the room to the living room, I grab my jacket and look inside the pockets.

I pull out the invitation- I was going to throw it away again but I had forgotten to and yeahhh- I look at the date.

Saturday, the fifth of July.

Today's the wedding.
I take a seat on the couch, a sickening jolt on my stomach and her words on my mind.
She's getting married.

I'm going to lose her forever.

I'm not going to be able to hold her hands, to kiss those lips of hers, to feel her warm soft skin on my hands, to hug her just so I can feel better, to tell her that I love her more than anything in this world.