Chapter 10 - What now?

Start from the beginning

"And i need you to pack up right now cause we gotta go" he said.

"Okay I'm going to pack my things you can be wherever you want" i said before getting up then started to pack my stuff from the closet.

I packed my clothes then shoved it all into a small suitcase but i was so confused to choose which dress should i wear to his grandma's birthday party. I mean I hadn't meet his family which what she liked simple or too glamour.

I walked out of the closet into my bedroom then walked out of the room to found him sitting on the couch in the living room with his phone on his hand.

"What dress should i wear?" I asked him.

"I don't know" he said.

"Come on my look is going to affect you" i stopped and realized that the words had two meanings.

God stupid bell.

"I mean-"

"I know" he said.

"Yeah your job and reputation maybe" i said.

"Can i come in?" He asked me then i let him to get inside of my closet.

We walked in the i showed him the side of the dress that i had while i was sitting on the chair in the middle of the closet.

"So this is Isabella Clark's closet looks like" he said.

"Yeah, there are some dresses that I have just choose" i said.

I was hoping he wasn't going to choose this as an advantage to see my body or something,

"This one is okay" he chose a silver satin dress.

"Okay" i said then got up to get it, then put it inside of my dress case.

"I'm going to change then we're ready to go" i said pushing him out of my closet.

The dress that he chose was pretty simple and beautiful, not too glamour not too exposed. It was a beautiful dress though.

~

The car got into a big gate then i could saw a mansion with a water fountain right in front of the big wooden door which was the main lobby entrance. One of the men that stand outside of the big wooden gate opened up the door for me to walk out.

We waked inside and glenn was the one who brought my stuff then put it inside, the big wooden door was opened for both of Alex and i. We got inside and it was huge the type of the house was a combination of natural and modern. I could see a glass wall around the house that showed the back yard which was a lake and a green grass, it was pretty modern and natural i loved it.

"Everything is on the place sir" glenn said to Alex.

"Thank you" Alex said then glenn left us two.

"How many girls have brought here before?" I asked him.

"You're the first 'girlfriend' that i take here" he said while facing the lake from the living room.